Lost Boyz in the PFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Boyz in the PFL

I was curious as to the whereabouts of Rudolph Austin, a player whose skills I admire as a perfect fit for the ReggaeBoyz holding midfielder position. Frankly, the last time I saw him play was in the qualifying CONCACAF Club games for PMU against Club America. Surprisingly I have not heard anything about him since, not even onhis NPL squad. SoI went searching for him on the PFL scene and, although I did not find him,I was still surprised at the many Jamaicans playing in that league. Below are the players I found:

Anthony Mitchell (D) Joe Public

Chris Harvey (D) W Connection

Jacomena Barrett (GK) Joe Public

Oneke Ford (F) North East Stars

Roen Nelson (F) Joe Public

Wolery Wolfe (M) Joe Public

Nicholas Addlery (M) is said to be at San Juan Jabloteh but I did not see him listed among their squad. I hope they will make Bora cognizant of their exploits, with the view of being penciled in for trial squads.

Does anyone know what has happened to Rudolph Austin? I really believe he could seriously challenge Khari for the holding mid position.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

RE: Lost Boyz in the PFL

What a talent he is/was? He was struggling with some back problems some years ago. Looks like it eventually got the better of him. Haven't glimpsed him anywhere, much less on a football field.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sigh!! Such a pity because he was really cut-out for that defensive mid role. He is still young and could likely make a return to football. His problem likely is something a good Chiropractor could fix. I think Wily Boo had a back problem too but his was taken care of through surgery.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Mo and Gamma unnuh nuh

see mi ah ask you guygs to delete suppen off di everyting site?

Comment

Is what?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Gee, I wonder if surgery could fix Wily Boo's other problems?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

a thread ah talk bout divorce.

Comment

Working...
              X