Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I scout for Man city fans on

this site? Lazie, Jangle et al what sayest thou? LOL

Hey when the Russian took over Chelsea some new fans came out of the woodwork, so don't blame me forasking.

Guys don't forget: King Binho plays for City

You can be their first fan here.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

nah bredrin, I'm good. I'm just a binho fan

Do you think mancity will make top four this season? at whose expense, pray tell if yes

Comment

I am officially a Manchester City Fan
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

ah there you go I will jot you down as a first. Ah keeping tabs because of
          experiences with the then "new and improved Chelsea"

Comment

I think the race for fourth position will be between ManCity, The Baby Gummers and Livafool. Ideally, I would like to see Livafool battle with Hull and Burnley to stave off relegation.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle, If wishes were horses beggars would ride... so keep on wishing bredrin, just be careful that ManUre isn't the one in the relegation-avoidance battle.

Man$h-itty might very well be in the top TWO with the weaponry that they have accumulated.
              Peter R

Comment

Boss binho plays for that team, they can't be the same as back in the days. They jus need a coach now. How about Rikjhard (sp)? Sparky fi go coach Tottenham

Comment

Ouch Lazie tune in nuh

Comment

Working...
                  X