Did I miss the discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I miss the discussion

on how the US has slipped for a top five team on FIFA rankings to being in the 30s in a few short months?

Maybe Ziplock can give us a heads up on that.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Did I miss the discussion

<DIV>The FIFA rankings continue to be prime time comedy. T&amp;T, despite my glee, is much better than a 90 ranking. USA's could be more realistic, however. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I would not waste time with it. I am waiting for some influential person to just come out and diss the ranking system once and for all, because for all my ranting, people are like, a who him?</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Reality has finally set in Sickko. As Shabba said "Ah jus' reality". We all knew that the USA was no #5 team in the world. FIFA could prop them up all they want, at some point in time reality was going to set in. It is similar to MAudib (formerly Ben J), Karl, Jawge etc who try to prop up a certain midfielder, when they know he is no longer what he used to be or even among the best we can now offer.

BTW, is suh yuh jus' ignore mi email them? Is arite though. . .
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla I responded to every single one of your emails, trust me and I agreed to take on the assignmnet as you outlined. Not joking.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

what mi want to know is

where the hell is Zeppo

Unnu lock him out?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No man he was here yesterday accusing me of talking fart..
            Che Guevara.

Comment

ah time ah man mastah; a long time dem nuh good.

Comment

Working...
              X