Waterhouse - the hooliganism continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Waterhouse - the hooliganism continues

Ah I gotchya'....Thanks for the clarification. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Darn!! Didn't know he was so idiotic and indisciplined. There's is no place in the sport for such behaviour.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Mosiah (11/23/2006)<DIV>I feel it for the few good men in the Waterhouse organisation who are fighting a tough battle against a dreggish few who are intent on bringing down the entire community of Waterhouse. We have read of the efforts of Tankweld and others in trying to use the club to better the lot of the people in the Drewsland area, but oh, dem head tuff!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>During, and especially after, the game last night, some (too many) Waterhouse supporters resorted to barbaric behaviour when things didn't go their way. From throwing missiles onto the pitch (one of which apparently hit a member of their own coaching staff), to confronting referees, to declaring that their own coach is no longer welcome at Drewsland, the hooligans had their way. Scant police presence afforded them that luxury and the JFF would be well-advised to quadruple the security whenever a team like Waterhouse plays in such a final.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Congrats to Harbour View, not just for winning the NPL's End of Round Final, but for taking a stance against hooliganism. I would adviseBibi Scarlett to see if Waterhouse will be willing to give him a game when the next transfer window opens up.</DIV>
        But HVIEW dont have any fans so hooliganism wouldn't be a problem.

Comment

heh heh :w00t:

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X