RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So wait....Chelsea lost and Drogba might be injured for the Man U game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So wait....Chelsea lost and Drogba might be injured for the Man U game?

Shoot life could not get any better. Chelsea losses and Drogba is injured. Add in the fact that Arsenal and Liverpool can't even spell first place life is good.

Oh wait....disclaimer: My apologies to Siya for talking about the EPL. I realize that by discussing the EPL I am less Jamaican than you.

Okay back to Chelsea losing.....This one goes out to Balla and Tilla......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......Man that feels good. Can't wait for sunday when the Empire takes you out of your misery. I am content. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: So wait....Chelsea lost and Drogba might be injured for the Man U game?

A GWEY KILL U R...

look how long mi a try avoid the score fisee di match later...
    SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

Siya (11/22/2006)A GWEY KILL U R...

look how long mi a try avoid the score fisee di match later...
      Ohman... My bad.....You know what I just assumed everyone saw the match already. My apologies sir. I did not mean to ruin the game for you. I really thought I was the last one to be caught up on that score. - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

<H3>Jose plays down defeat</H3>Thursday 23 Nov 2006

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho played down his side's 1-0 loss at Werder Bremen, with the Blues already safely through to the last 16 of the Champions League.<P position="5" nd="3">The Portuguese was relieved after the defeat in Germany, having seen both Didier Drogba (ankle) and Michael Ballack (calf) been forced off in the second half due to injuries.<DIV class=storyimageright><BR clear=all>JOSE MOURINHO </DIV><P nd="4">Afterwards, Mourinho commented: "Ballack's injury is nothing special. The opposing player put his studs on his muscle and it is just painful.<P nd="5">"Didier is the same. He has a pain in the ankle but it is nothing serious. Normally, he will be fit enough for Sunday."<P nd="6">Of his side's overall display, Mourinho added: "Ballack did not have a good game. I think our midfield missed Frank Lampard because he is responsible for the first phase of the game.<P nd="7">"Lampard is important because he affects the performances of everybody else in that department.<P nd="8">"We did not have enough power in attack in the last 20 minutes because we lost Drogba through injury.<P nd="9">"A draw would probably have been a fair result, but I accept that Bremen fought very hard to get three points.<DIV class=dialogleft><DIV class=dialog0>"I am never happy with a defeat, but this is different because we have still qualified for the second stage of the competition." </DIV></DIV>
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Logic and Man U supporters just dont go together at all

Man U lost on tuesday

Chelsea lost on Wednesday

Chelse have qualified for the last 16

Man U have not

Ballack,Drogs and Carvalho injured

Rio injured

Ballack, Drogs and Carvalho cleared fit to play

Rio no word yet

what in this for a Man U fan to gloat ?

Comment

Rio injuried? A whey you get that bredren? Is that the purpose of the S&amp;A session?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie (11/24/2006)Rio injuried? A whey you get that bredren? Is that the purpose of the S&amp;A session?
              seem you are too preocupied with other teams

Fri, 24th Nov 2006

Manchester United expect to have Rio Ferdinand fit for Sunday's visit of the champions despite an injury at their midweek Champions League game.

Their half of England's first choice central defensive partnership was limping badly after the defeat by Celtic. However Man United's official website reports Ferdinand has trained since and will be available.

Their captain, Gary Neville, is over a calf niggle but midfielder Ji-sung Park and striker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer are out.

Neither Chelsea nor Man United have any players suspended.

S&amp;A a wha yuh a mix mi up inna now brethren?

I dont wish bad on any player boss - unlike some I know

Comment

what other teams? The Empire website said the squad is fit except for Ole and Park. If Rio was seriously injuried there would have been concerns. Even my pregame email made no mention of it.

Yuh nervous?
                It will be swift.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                X