RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arsene Wenger suit-case should be packed and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsene Wenger suit-case should be packed and....

...im car tank bettah fulla regular unleaded gas.

I have a feelin' he'll be fired this season.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I will bet you on that. Nuff a the youth them suppose to show some maturity about now like the Mexican, Ramsey, and a few others. him only need Edwardo fit and at least one more good central defender.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

it is simple why Arsenal can't fire Wenger. Without him they are a mid table team. His ability to buy youths and groom them rather than buying players like Glen Johnson for 12 mil?

Any coach who come in have to get rid of nuff players and spend big money to compete. Arsenel will never find a more committed manager to the cause, and a better manager without breaking the bank so they just have to work wid the coach.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        ...im car tank bettah fulla regular unleaded gas.

I have a feelin' he'll be fired this season.
        With a statement like that it's obvious you dont know anything about Arsenal football club.There are two managers in the prem that ars unsackable,and they are Arsene Wenger and Alex Ferguson.

Comment

Ignorance of any subject has never stopped him from opening his mouth before and I doubt he will stop now...
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Whats wrong with buying players like Glen Johnson ? Arsenal didnt groom Addie through any youth system ! He cost $3 million .

All the top 4 have the same youth policy , buy young , buy cheap , buy the best .Arsenal and Liverpool seem to have the best policies so far as we all ways seem to meet in the youth cup final.

The difference between us and Arsenal is we hold onto our stars until a certain age.Rafa wont sell a player unless he is over 25 and wutliss.Arse sells regardless.

You still havent come to terms with the bizniz side of football , you think clubs can survive in the EPL developing youth and blooding them ? No sir not one , they risk relegation or your CL spot , its done with balance ask pool we have the youngest squad in the Prem behind Arsenal and we finished 2nd in the EPL last season this season we will take it.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Nothing nuh wrong with buying Johnson for that money but then you can't turn around and say you can't compete because you don't have the money. You simply have it but you spend it how you want.

Where are all the young pool players who are graduating to the senior team. Remember Gerrard and the defender a old man now. I don't see Pool selling a lot of these young players for 4-5 mil as Manu is currently doing?

The top 4 teams all operate very differently. They have very different models.

Comment

Nice recall HL
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You need to show me how to post a past entry as you did. I used the old skool cut and paste.

But when I saw a man like Sickko posted that Wenger should be fired My face look like so...

HL

Comment

all I did was post from the same archive page that you posted below.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

geeee...thanks!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        All the top 4 have the same youth policy , buy young , buy cheap , buy the best. .
                        Academies!

All the clubs have that policy - buy the best that are young and cheap!
                        Some are just better at it. Some clubs cannot compete as the organisation is just not up to snuff!

They all 'more or less'...OK!...some more than others...know what is to be done. In today's current marketplace money it is that allows creation of the excellent organisation.

Fact: Those with the cash lead the way!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

A suitcase packed for 4 years?
                          Should be fired does not mean it is imminent, as implied by a packed suitcase.

Comment

Working...
                          X