Sickko do you hear your boy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sickko do you hear your boy?

Sickko do you hear your boy Bretos? He says he wants to see the day that the carribbean teams come together and have a West Indian team just like they do in cricket. To be honest I have always wondered if that would make sense but with club soccer being the way it is it would only hurt local Jamaican players from being able to playoverseas. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Sickko do you hear your boy?

Yep i hear him...great idea but not new, but too many headaches, who will coach, where will they be based and the list goes on and on and on...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (11/22/2006)Yep i hear him...great idea but not new, but too many headaches, who will coach, where will they be based and the list goes on and on and on...
      That's true but I bet FIFA would jump at the chance to make this happen because you know they would love to merge CONMEBOL and CONCACAF and by reducing the Carribbean teams down into one entity they could make it happen. As you said however too many headaches. - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

that would mess up the chances of so many players going to England.

Also the Small Island wouldn't invest in their teams if we only have the caribbean cup to compete in.

The only thing is we would be more involved in upgrading our coaches.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I agree with your post with one exception, we need to lose this fixation on players going to England...for a man who thinks on a big scale, this fixation on one place is not good.

There are so many other good leagues all over the world where players can earn and also develope his/her game to a higher level.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X