Unhappy Tevez takes fresh swipe at Ferguson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    SAF says that he doesn't think the man is worth all that money, but he was willing to go along to please the fans.
    And you fall for this crap hook line and sinker? He does not think he is worth the money but since the fans do he will sign him? Foolishness.

Comment

So why should I take Tevez's word over SAF? As far as I am concerned, the evidence provided by Mr. President (just accept it ) is much stronger than you and Paul's chump up charges.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So why should I take Tevez's word over SAF? As far as I am concerned, the evidence provided by Mr. President (just accept it ) is much stronger than you and Paul's chump up charges.
        Yuh don't have to take TEVEZ word but wha mek yuh a endorse obviously fallacious speech?

Comment

"fallacious speech"............a wha dat? Me nuh inna nuh fellacio business!!!! Fyah bun pon dem tings dere!!!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

"fallacious speech"............a wha dat? Me nuh inna nuh fellacio business!!!! Fyah bun pon dem tings dere!!!
            Arrite arrite thread done. Di man use mi own technique gainst mi to rhattid
            Last edited by Bricktop; July 21, 2009, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              I thought at one time this kid said his wife hated the weather in northern England and they wanted to go to Spain or Italy where the weather was much better????
              he did. Said that he disliked the city life and that's why he left.
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
              X