Unhappy Tevez takes fresh swipe at Ferguson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
    from someone, irrespective of whether he Leao likes Argentinians or not.
    Really? So how did they win the league title for the first time in six years, mental telepathy

Comment

Now the reason changed?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Now the reason changed?
        The reason has not changed. He was an Argentine in Brasil making 10 times more than anybody else. Even the President of the club resented him for it but he was out voted. What about that you cyaan understand? As a result they brought in a coach to unsettle THE APACHE and he told dem bout dem b*mbo and went to West Ham. Comprende?

Comment

Fact is he has a problem everywhere he goes.

What about that you can't understand?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What problem did he have at Boca Juniors? What problem did he have at West Ham? Yuh run whe from one argument and mi still a kick yuh up. Facts please

Comment

Give it time Sass. Belamy, Santa Cruz, Adebayor etc ... we'll be hearing more from Tevez.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Boca is the only place he didn't have problems.

He complained about his time at West Ham.

As some stage as a pro player you have to take some responsibility for the choices you make and where you end up.

Comment

Boca is the only place he didn't have problems.

He complained about his time at West Ham.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    we'll be hearing more from Tevez.
                    Yuh sure will. Everytime he busses up Man U net yuh gonna hear him celebrating in the stands with the fans

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      Yuh sure will. Everytime he busses up Man U net yuh gonna hear him celebrating in the stands with the fans
                      Should MU fans be scared? The last time Tevez scored against Manu he celebrated with the fans as MU collected the EPL trophy. Yuh exhibiting small club mentality ie Liverpool. As usual they look forward to scoring on or beating Manu ... and Manu still win the title.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That's a low blow Mr. President. After you won the argument and the man lying on the ground, you turn around and kick him in his seedbag...........lol. Wikkid!!!
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Won the argument? Tevez is not worth $25 million but he offered to pay $25 million for him cause the fans said he made them feel special. Yup sounds logical to me

Comment

Bwoy yuh love punishment eeh? Unlike Mr. President, I am more sympathetic with my lessers. Mr. President now, would probably come and step inna yuh throat while you flutter on the ground.

When yuh have 80 millionburning a hole in your pocket, then you CAN afford to appease your fans, even if it costs $25m.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              Bwoy yuh love punishment eeh? Unlike Mr. President, I am more sympathetic with my lessers. Mr. President now, would probably come and step inna yuh throat while you flutter on the ground.

When yuh have 80 millionburning a hole in your pocket, then you CAN afford to appease your fans, even if it costs $25m.
                              Yow mi nuh inna yuh likkle inside jokes bout Mr President. Talk like a man and stop wit di foolishness. Yuh manager is di one fluttering on the ground with a side full a scrubs. TEVEZ diss unnuh just face facts

Comment

Calm down.

Tevez has been running off his mouth in public trying to chump up sympathy and not to come across as a mercenary. He started this media campaign because he wants to soften the fact that he switched sides. You and Paul have put forward your case to say that he is telling the truth and that Alex is the one lying. Lazie has shown news article dating back from early this year stating that SAF spoke with Tevez from as early as January, yet still unuh refuse to accept that as the truth. Both of them could be lying. The fact remains that if Tevez continues to go to the press and badmouth the big coach, then the man must answer in the same manner. SAF says that he doesn't think the man is worth all that money, but he was willing to go along to please the fans. I think the real problem lied with how much Tevez's wages was going to be, which is a different matter all together.

Comment

Working...
                                X