The Refs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Refs

Mexico's decline started in the Gold Cup with these ridiculous American referees.

Have you noticed that the only orderly games in the Gold Cup are the games involving the USA? This in my opinion is not a coincidence certain teams are always given the same dumb refs and make calls that only cause confusion or stir it up trouble.

I mentioned this about the refs before in qualifying with Jamaica that when the refs are against you it is very hard to gain the confidence to move on.

For example the game with Canada the American ref the worst ref I have ever seen gave Johnson a card for getting fouled this guy should never ref another international game.

I know some may say that we still got more chances yes but this takes away your momentum. I mentioned this in the 2002 qualifying this is a big deal for teams. Johnson was working very hard and after that call he was dejected it takes allot out of you mentally and it slowed him down.

This always happens to us in Concacaf and destroys our players confidence you must understand this.

Jamaica played well tonight however Tappa made some more mistakes he should have used Gardner on the left back and Bigga in the middle but all other subs were great we should have won by 3 clear goals.
    Last edited by Redz; July 11, 2009, 12:19 AM.
    Racist Zeppo Said "Against Italy? Sure. But keep in mind that's the reigning World Champion and not some chump Caribbean team we're used to slapping around in CONCACAF" Zeppo
Working...
X