Go REGGAE GIRLZ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go REGGAE GIRLZ!

<DIV>Did Vin Blaine mess up when he left Venecia Reid on the field for so long when we were two goals up against Canada? She was red-carded in the 87th minute I believe and will now miss tonight's crucial clash with Canada. Perfect hindsight, I guess. But Reid is extra special and the world is missing out on watching a great talent on TV tonight.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>All whey a gwaan I would not be surprised if if we make it to the World Cup. The Girlz are that good!!!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

RE: Go REGGAE GIRLZ!

Mosiah (11/22/2006)<DIV>The Girlz are that good!!!</DIV>
    A ope yuh rite!

Go REGGAE GIRLZ!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

RE: Go REGGAE GIRLZ!

Mosiah (11/22/2006)<DIV>Did Vin Blaine mess up when he left Venecia Reid on the field for so long when we were two goals up against Canada? She was red-carded in the 87th minute I believe and will now miss tonight's crucial clash with Canada. Perfect hindsight, I guess. But Reid is extra special and the world is missing out on watching a great talent on TV tonight.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>All whey a gwaan I would not be surprised if if we make it to the World Cup. The Girlz are that good!!!</DIV>
      That is a good question. Being that I did not see the game I cannot really comment.

I have alwaysbelieved that if a team is playing in a tournament and they go up 2-0 that they should switch to a 4-5-1.My reasoning is that you have the result you want at that point and going 4-5-1 forces the other team to send numbers forward exposing them to the quick counter allowing you to finish off the game 3-0 with little risk.

I wonder if we might have done well togo 4-5-1at the point we went up 2-0. Oh well....it is always easy to comment from the comfort of my computer.

I can't wait to see the team on tv. From all the reports it sounds like we have a decent team. - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
      X