An Ecuadorian coworker just told me there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Ecuadorian coworker just told me there

will be a game at the Giant Stadium on August 12th between Jamaica and Ecuador. Can anyone confirm?

Scaly, Jangle put it in the blackberry. HL ... wait .. yuh gone too far bredren.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I told my secretary that I would like to see the Copa Oro final if Giant Stadium is the venue. Have not seen an A-Live game since I became a southerner....

I have been watching the South American WC qualification. I think they are at round 14.

Ecuador is in 5th place with 20 points; Argentina in 4th with 22 points ; Paraguay 24 points and so on....

Ecuador is a helluva team Lazie. Jamaica would have to significantly improve in this Copa Oro-- to have a worthwhile game against this South American team.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL, you and I fully agree on that. Pity many of the jokers here somehow fail to see that.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
      X