Tyrone mears...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyrone mears...

why wasnt this player called to the squad....if tappa is so interested in these foreign players...why not mears...i honestly think he is one of our best right back...if not the best....i was wwatching him at marsielle...he was a convincing player...he can defend and attack....he is good overplapping too....and he can cross the ball well...hes jus signed for burnley...so i guess we can se him action in the premiere league now....this just leaves me to wonder how does jamica select players...i honestlyithink is a friend thing...politics....cuz i dnt see why certain players were called to the squad..

Originally posted by Dre View Post
    why wasnt this player called to the squad....if tappa is so interested in these foreign players...why not mears...i honestly think he is one of our best right back...if not the best....i was wwatching him at marsielle...he was a convincing player...he can defend and attack....he is good overplapping too....and he can cross the ball well...hes jus signed for burnley...so i guess we can se him action in the premiere league now....this just leaves me to wonder how does jamica select players...i honestlyithink is a friend thing...politics....cuz i dnt see why certain players were called to the squad..
    He is a quality right back or wing back better than anything in our squad but he is a UB40 and nuff a the man them no want no UB40 in a dem team.

Comment

a doubt that a the problem. Mears heart maybe not in it plus he was currently negociating to go back to the Prem and I would assume his agent want him there.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X