Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This youth Hodges seems like

him a serious contender.

Scored a hatrick against Cayman yesterday. He will be hot property if he can prove himself in the Gold Cup.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    him a serious contender.

Scored a hatrick against Cayman yesterday. He will be hot property if he can prove himself in the Gold Cup.

Yeah he does and while we're at it no love for Omar Cummings? The guy was named MLS player of the week and has scored 4 goals in his last 3 games and not one bit of big ups from the forumites. Bwoy unno tek dis "mls sucks" ting too far. Give the guy his props man.

I have never seen Hodges but anyone that can score 20+ goals in the NPL is definitely ready for the next step. Our forward line is a tough one to crack though. We have alot of talent there. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I have given Omar his constant respect.

the fact is 6 months ago nobody knew about Hodges. He actually just came on the radar and not doing bad.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

aye is cayman islands !!!!!

Comment

Re: "... anyone that can score 20+ goals in the NPL is definitely ready for the next step."

That would logically seem to be the case; however, that axiom (in the case of the NPL's strikers) doesn't always hold true. In the past we have seen players such as Chippy McDonald, Kevin Lamey and Roen Nelson failing to step up to the next level.

Having said that, I am a fan of Hodges and I do believe that he is ready to make that quantum leap. Tappa seems impressed with him and have compared him to the legendary Paul "Tegat" Davis. I expect some good runs from him in the GCup.
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
            aye is cayman islands !!!!!
            Naminirt..my browser is acting up today...can you help me out and post Trinidad's schedule in the gold cup? Thanks in advance. - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              I have given Omar his constant respect.

the fact is 6 months ago nobody knew about Hodges. He actually just came on the radar and not doing bad.
              Yes you have Sass but it's like the rest of the forumites are too stush to give him his due. His team was suppose to struggle to find goals in Connor Casey's absence but Omar just decided to pick up the slack himself. The man gets MLS player of the week and crickets. Nuh easy a'tall.

Yeah I have been seeing JLIJ writing about Hodges for the past few months. He does sound like a terror. Can't wait to see him! - T.K.

Comment

I hear you Farmah. Well if he is anywhere close as good as Paul Davis then he certainly can make it overseas. It will be interesting to see the final roster. I figure Fuller, King and Shelton are locks so assuming he is going with 4 strikers who is that fourth? It is a hard answer. I am just glad I don't have to make that decision. - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                  Naminirt..my browser is acting up today...can you help me out and post Trinidad's schedule in the gold cup? Thanks in advance. - T.K.

i post it when i find jamaicaS schedule in WCQ

Comment

Don't forget to include the present points standings for the WCQ!

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X