Brasil v. MY TEAM; Spain v. South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brasil v. MY TEAM; Spain v. South Africa

The 3rd place game should be the feature presentation on Sunday.

The Brazil v. South africa game was extremely exciting and entertaining.

Brasil ( as yu'all know) just bearly qualified for the finals through a set piece--somewhere in the 87th miniute of regulation.

World #1 team Spain will want to get the bittah taste (Zeppo ) of defeat from their crop.

South Africa on the other hand, will no doubt want to please their fanZ with lifting the bronZ in front of their home fanZ.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Yeah it was exciting and entertaining yet Brasil just
    barely qualified. Was brasil ever in panic mood? What I saw was a disciplined team applying pressure and waiting for te opponent's mistakes.
    The brasilian counter attack was a bit off (also credit to SA who seemed prepared for it) It's just that they forgot that Brasil is very dangerous on set plays and a hars reminder was sent.

Had it been the US you would be here saying that Bradley's coaching
    was brilliant and the US patience and discipline was and tops.
    Boss call it for what it was: Brasil went in on the home turf with thousands cheering on the opponent and still won the game.

Be brave: since Brail narrowly escaped and the US beat the No1, make your prediticion for Sunday.

I can Brasil will win the confed cup on sunday. That US team cannot hurt Brasil.

Comment

Working...
    X