Jamaica can beat the top teams too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

their midfielders are better than ours?

How do you compare Bibi, and Austin? Both could walk in a US team without a doubt.

Defenders are better? How do you get that? Tyrone Marshall is good as any US defender, and so too is Pepe on his day. The fact is discipline on the field and there organization is what makes them good.

Look at the current US team and you see a long list of players who didn't make it in Europe or who is sitting on benches at their clubs so your argument is void as if they fit in teams better, how are they heading back to America or ending up like Freddy Adu?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well the fact is I can go through the American team just the same.

There are weakness but their discipline and tatical awareness maybe better but that alone don't make you A BETTER PLAYER.

You can be tatically Aware and discipline and is a better coach than a player. As a team they are better as they spend more time putting it togather and learning togather. That much I will say but currently there is a lot lacking in the US team as well.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        their midfielders are better than ours?

How do you compare Bibi, and Austin? Both could walk in a US team without a doubt.

Defenders are better? How do you get that? Tyrone Marshall is good as any US defender, and so too is Pepe on his day. The fact is discipline on the field and there organization is what makes them good.

Look at the current US team and you see a long list of players who didn't make it in Europe or who is sitting on benches at their clubs so your argument is void as if they fit in teams better, how are they heading back to America or ending up like Freddy Adu?
        Bibi might get into the midfield ahead of Dempsey, but not Landon Donovan. Rudi Austin would not walk into the team. Bradley and Clark are just as good as Austin defensively and are better offensively. (apart from the Rocket of a shot).
        I rate Tyrone Marshall, but Bocanegra and Onyewu are ahead of him and they are definitely much better than Peppe.

Comment

Well the fact is I can go through the American team just the same.

There are weakness but their discipline and tatical awareness maybe better but that alone don't make you A BETTER PLAYER.

You can be tatically Aware and discipline and is a better coach than a player. As a team they are better as they spend more time putting it togather and learning togather. That much I will say but currently there is a lot lacking in the US team as well.

Yes and they have better players.

Comment

If they don't make a statement they are not talented?

Again TEAM is totally different from players.

I hope they make a statement but looking at the achievement of our players in this squad it is deep and can compete with any team in this region.

Comment

Better players yet none has achieved the fete Fuller, Bibi, King has achieved.

to put a blanket statement on that is not very wise.

Comment

Better players yet none has achieved the fete Fuller, Bibi, King has achieved.

to put a blanket statement on that is not very wise.
                What fete is that?

Comment

As for Donovan it depends on which team you picking whether it is a US team or a team elsewhere.

Bibi is better defesively and in midfield than him, yes Donovan is better offensively. Rudi Austin have a lot more potential than Clark. I say Bradley is a very good player. Bocanegra has made more mistakes than Pepe and Marshall playing at this level. Marshall is a more versitale player than them all and is more offensive than all of them. Pepe on a good day will outplay them, but unnu did say him done already. Claude Davis has played at the highest level an maybe the most expensive defender in either squad so don't discount that either.

You gulf a tun seaside now.

Comment

Fuller has scored 12 goals in the EPL and has consistently been a top scorer.

Bibi has played in the EPL for 10 years.

Marlon King has been top scorer in the championship and has done well in the EPL.

Comment

Yet yuh cyaan gi mi di scores and a come talk bout gulf.

Maybe yuh need fi talk bout golf!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It's clear when yuh nuh have nuh chat yuh come wid dis emotional crap.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As for Donovan it depends on which team you picking whether it is a US team or a team elsewhere.

Bibi is better defesively and in midfield than him, yes Donovan is better offensively. Rudi Austin have a lot more potential than Clark. I say Bradley is a very good player. Bocanegra has made more mistakes than Pepe and Marshall playing at this level. Marshall is a more versitale player than them all and is more offensive than all of them. Pepe on a good day will outplay them, but unnu did say him done already. Claude Davis has played at the highest level an maybe the most expensive defender in either squad so don't discount that either.

You gulf a tun seaside now.

Bocanegra has made more mistakes than Marshall? Good try. Bocanegra makes less mistakes than Marshall. Marshall is late on his tackles much more often than Bocanegra. Claude Davis has made more mistakes than Bocanegra and Onyewu (who has made a few) combined. None of our defenders have played at the level of Bocanegra. Pepe on a good day will not outplay any of them. Current Peppe can’t hold out Spain.

Comment

Again I have said our forwards are probably better. But even with that said, King has not done much in the EPL, Bibi has 10 years in England not the EPL.

Comment

You talking bout level?

That take out half of the American team as MLS is not on par with the Hungary league, the Nordic league or the EPL that is where many of our players come from.

Comment

You talking bout level?

That take out half of the American team as MLS is not on par with the Hungary league, the Nordic league or the EPL that is where many of our players come from.
                                I am talking about his performance not league.

Comment

Working...
                                X