Hello my long lost forumite friends...in case u were wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Hello my long lost forumite friends...in case u were wondering

Congrats big man. Nuff blessings fi yuh an Christine. Here is a special poem for you both, I hope you will share with her:

Marriage

Then Almitra spoke again and said, "And what of Marriage, master?"

And he answered saying:

You were born together, and together you shall be forevermore.

You shall be together when white wings of death scatter your days.

Aye, you shall be together even in the silent memory of God.

But let there be spaces in your togetherness,

And let the winds of the heavens dance between you.

Love one another but make not a bond of love:

Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup.

Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf.

Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone,

Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.

Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping.

For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts.

And stand together, yet not too near together:

For the pillars of the temple stand apart,

And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.

- Kahlil Gibran
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yow brethren when mi roll mi stay inna fine style yuh nuh. when mi travel with the family a five star style but that nuh stop me from go mingle. Them nuh sell Ital stew inna the hotel, nor roots and nesberry, fish and festival, rice and ackee.

Them nuh cook inna wid coconut oil so mi have fi role outa street and enjoy it.. Hotel nuh have east indian and julie mango either.

Mi have a whole heap a classmate all over the resort area and a free accomdation is always there as you may realise that I was trained in the tourism industry in Ja but mi love fi roll and get some corn soup still..

Scaly mi glad you see how we lost out to the foriegners, that why mi have fi preach the ownership so much but anyway enjoy your stay. You find the nude beach yet?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

congrats Scaly, I wish long lasting peace and happiness

to you and your significant other. Big step dat boss. respek

Comment

Assasin (11/20/2006)Yow brethren when mi roll mi stay inna fine style yuh nuh. when mi travel with the family a five star style but that nuh stop me from go mingle. Them nuh sell Ital stew inna the hotel, nor roots and nesberry, fish and festival, rice and ackee.

Them nuh cook inna wid coconut oil so mi have fi role outa street and enjoy it.. Hotel nuh have east indian and julie mango either.

Mi have a whole heap a classmate all over the resort area and a free accomdation is always there as you may realise that I was trained in the tourism industry in Ja but mi love fi roll and get some corn soup still..

Scaly mi glad you see how we lost out to the foriegners, that why mi have fi preach the ownership so much but anyway enjoy your stay. You find the nude beach yet?
          Keep talking Assassin.....I already know about you and your cheap vacations....Yu show up to yu one room zinc hut overlooking one gully inna lower St.Andrew trying to convince your family that they are at an all inclusive....When your family asks what it include yu claim seh it include water, bathroom, biggest bathtub on the island and if they are willing to search through the trash that stop up from time to time they have a free all you can eat buffet of left overs.....Yu caan lie to mi Assassin....You are one cheap bama! - T.K.
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Nuff congrats bredrin. Welcome to the other side of paradise.
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Aaaawwww Shoot!!!! There goes your sex life. Congrats big man and welcome. Here, step up on the "Naw- f@#k truck". I reserved your seat months ago. Anyway, just joking, congrats again. I'll have to give you 2 cases of Red Bull the next time I see you.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Scaly!! Love and happiness!! Mi nuh know how mi miss it in the papers. Get ready for Lifetime cable, and yuh betta learn to sob when you watch those movies!!

How comes sickko never report this to the forumites. What kind of journalist him is though:P (no wonder Mo have to get on his case).
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Actually I did hear about it, Mo told me about it but since I thought it was a personal, private thing, (did not know Scaly roll with big publisher man dem ), did not think it was my place to announce the man bussiness like that
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

hehe Scaly is the Mayor of Canarsie (Brooklyn) - my hometown. So him is a public man:P
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

congratulations!!!!! i am truly delighted by your foray intomarital bliss... that was a beautiful story... please extend my congratulations to your wife... hope both of you experience infinite happiness...

heh heh... now yuh gwine experience painwhen you venture out inna manhattan at lunch time inna de summer... lol... now yuh gwine know weh adda committed men feel...

solution: learn to live vicariously through others... lol...

but congratulations mi big fortis friend...

one ting bout a fortis... dem smart enough fi find a better woman than demself... :laugh:
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Baddaz: now him will have to bury his famous line

"nice legs - what time do they open?":P:w00t:
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

all types of funny thoughts applicable to scaly run through mi head when mi read de news... but a man affi duh weh him affi duh when him meet de right woman fi him... him can run but him cant stop de love...
                          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

TDowl (11/20/2006)Hi Karl, yu notice how we Samuels love Beautifull women?

:laugh:
                            Yes, boss!

mi nat a Samuels...but, mi hal-suh love beautiful women and his su-mart enough tuh marry one who his a bettah person dan mi!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Bless up congrats and good luck - its not an easy road - from my favourite poet to you

Then Almitra spoke again and said, "And what of Marriage, master?"

And he answered saying:

You were born together, and together you shall be forevermore.

You shall be together when white wings of death scatter your days.

Aye, you shall be together even in the silent memory of God.

But let there be spaces in your togetherness,

And let the winds of the heavens dance between you.

Love one another but make not a bond of love:

Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup.

Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf.

Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone,

Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.

Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping.

For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts.

And stand together, yet not too near together:

For the pillars of the temple stand apart,

And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.

Comment

Working...
                              X