No announcement yet.

Why man cannot support Man U or Bwooy U ..lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming from a Man U man , Well Lazie step up.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hey, if the entire team waan wear thongs and win championship, then who am I to deny them. Maybe Gerrard and Torres need to get more in touch with their feminine side and try and win something next season.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        thanks but ....... mi naw really look yuh! yuhzimi?!!
        Woooiieeee....ok I need to stay away from this thread for the rest of the day lol... - T.k.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Cho, unnu see how unnu have people a look pon me like seh me a eediat!!!! TK I can understand Ronaldo being massaged. Remember he had a groin injury that prevented him from playing with the Portugal national team. However, big time defendah now.....hmmm. Nuff a dem man de a fish unda the quiet....Sol Campbell comes to mind. Speaking about fish, has anyone heard the rumor about Usher being one?
          Jangle follow me closely here....there is absolutely no circumstance......which makes this scenario look right......No man...and I mean NO MAN...should be getting a massage from any other MAN while on vacation in vegas sun bathing by the side of a pool! You say he has a groin injury.....I say now we see how he got that groin injury.

P.S. And X you are going to hell for that "Man United" joke. - T.K.

Comment

How yuh a gwaan so? Yuh caan just tek the likkle explaination and run wid it? Cho man.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              How yuh a gwaan so? Yuh caan just tek the likkle explaination and run wid it? Cho man.
              Sorry sorry..believe me if he was still a Man Uni...er I mean an Empire player I would have tried to put some kind of defense for him but now that he's gone to RM I am not even gonna try. T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                You say he has a groin injury.....I say now we see how he got that groin injury.
                Yuh see who a keep up di almshouse!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

When dem seh "Man United" I didn't know that THAT was what they meant
                  Peter R

Comment

Lazie, mek me help out: I have nothing against Men who Unite; the answer to these disturbing pictures could be:
                    a...that's why we get rid of him (Ronaldo)...Rio bettah look out
                    b. as long as we winning who gives a f
                    c. only real men wear pink
                    d. the guy han nevah go below him waistline
                    d. all of the above
                    e. none of the above
                    Peter R

Comment

Ahmm, which Paris?

a. the city?
                      b. the american girl?
                      c. the greek guy? (LOL)

Frankly, none of the above choices help Ronaldo's case. LOL
                      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        Hey, if that's what it takes to win all those awards...I hope Torres is in Vegas even as we mock! Whey yuh say, X?
                        Draw brakes! That is the day mi wi tell Rafa fi sell Torres!! Maybe Slur Alex is ol' school same way....naaah...
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

hahaha!

YNWA!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ah wonder how di Jamaican fans gwine deal wid di name now. Cause sound man cyaan have a mike check nuh more. Is michelle check it name now. And of course it's now, "michelle check, 3, 4, 5!" Di man dem all wreck poor Laden song, cause nuhbody nah shine nutten round 'ere!

So, I guess all of a sudden Gyal U is not such a derogatory term anymore! At least, not in Jamaica.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL ..this is the "funniest" thread I've read in a long time LOLOLOL...
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X