You're daft if you think we're better off without the golden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Well, I would say in Ronaldo's case the analogy would have been better said as: "Some man can get the ugliest whore in the world .... but nuh matter what him still lust after an even uglier whore"...

I agree dem fi leave di youth an mek him gwan.
    He done great for the club in terms of playing a major part in winning trophies and also making them sixty eight million pounds profit.He deserve a better sending off.

Comment

yeah but a the nature of fans. The bigger the player the more haters(former fans). If him did stay a him carry manu on its back but............
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Right - but that's Fergie!! For all him trophies and knighthood and all...you'd a tink seh di bredda would get some class. Ronaldo now joins the list: RVN, Stam, Becks, Heinze, Yorke, Cole etc. etc., you get the picture. But that's what you get for playing for the devil.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          where is karl when you need some anti team talk?
          Watching the talk!

I think Ronaldo was a 'poison pill' at the tail end of the season...but his record and his early play since he arrived at BoyU demanded Fergie work at getting him back on track...

...but it could be Fergie and Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro had already come to 'blows' and Fergie's big lick was 'out'?

...or the player's behaviour late in the season was his way of letting BoyU know he was at point 'dun'?

Either of those scenarios would suggest parting of the way was 'a must'!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

More secret transcripts from ManU:

Man with strong Scottish accent: Ay laddie, don't ye know that I contrrol this team?

Slim guy with Portuguese accent: Err yeah, I guess...

Scot: Well then when ye pi$ $ m off fer missin a sitter...ah can say what I want..

Portuguese: So... I miss one gol..look number of gols I score for this equipe..

Scot: I don't care..what have ye don fer me lately?

Portuguese: I try bes..I best jogador and you treat me like piece of merda?

Scot: Ahhh... I see ye'r not just a beautiful face...now ye see the pikcher. Remember laddie...I'm in contrrol...and I don't care if yer bloody Rob Roy ye do what I say, when I say, how I say and no backchat!! or bloody gesticulating at me on the pitch..do ye ken.

Portuguese: Ye. I ken. I ken jus walk out the door...like this ye old peido (fart)
            Scot (not one to miss out on the last word): That's it..get oot o here ye little... (The tape is garbled here. The best we can make out is that the alludes something "negative" about the Portuguese's sexuality... two words sound vaguely like "game" and "maggot" hard to say.
            Peter R

Comment

I think that last part is garbled because the scot kicked a boot at the portuguese and hit the mike instead.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X