No announcement yet.

Russell Latapy looked good in a suit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russell Latapy looked good in a suit...

The camera panned on T&T coach Latapy a few times last night. He was dressed in a nice suit on the job. The dread locks is gone!

Most folks here think that Tappa should juss gwane wear i'm trakk-suit and ting when he goes to werk.

Dressing for success does not make any darn sense.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

what can brown do for you today?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He may have looked good in a suit ... his team still lost. When Scolari won the WC did he wear a suit during the competition?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

lazie...leave him alone, tek pity. what th......did i just say that?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You fully understand my point Lazie!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            You fully understand my point Lazie!
            It doesn't matter as long as we get the results. If Tappa dress in drag and we win the Gold Cup we'd still be winners. Sven Goran Eriksson is always in a suit and cannot keep a job.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

have likkle mercy nuh?! do mi a beg yuh!!!

Comment

ok....

HL

Comment

snicker

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what can brown do from me?

I am planning to opening another new location of The UPS Store !!!

what can brown do for you?

HL

Comment

HL nuh badda wid dem.... walk come cross the road come stand up beside me a Jawge.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

not a damn thing!!! i use fed ex miself. more reliable with important documents...well certainly in this part of the world.

Comment

show mi yuh company and i tell yuh who you are...

Comment

I remember the days when I would spend time (posting back and forth) defending my position.

I don't do that anymore.

Being right is overated!!!

HL

Comment

spoken like smaddy who always wrong!

Comment

Working...
                              X