My U12 Side Won The Div 4 Outright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My U12 Side Won The Div 4 Outright

Hail again all massive. The last time I posted, I told you my team needed to take 4 points from our last 2 games in order to win the NCSL U12 Div4 first place. Well, we won Sunday and the only other team who would have been able to catch us lost.

Therefore, the U12 BSU Firebirds are Div 4 champs. You may go to http://www.ncsl-soccer.com/ under scores and standings to see our results.

Not only are my kids learning how to play but we picked up a kid who recently moved to this area from Virginia and this kid made all the difference. He scored all the goals we used to miss. Our last game is Sunday against a team that beat us 1 year ago. You think I'll rest my preps and play just my up and comers? Naaaah!

Congrats sah!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

unnu buy players at this level tuh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well done. Congrats. You should apply for the TD job in Jamaica
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Congrats! on the victory... I hope you stay with this team all the way through their playing careers... if you have good synergy and a rapport with them you need to follow them at all their age levels up to U17.

BTW is the Virginian the "slow" kid you talked about?
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X