Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plus him can't head fi save him life.

that is why he is not in Germany.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Redz View Post
      Even Jeff Cunningham who was clearly the best player in the MLS did not go with them to 2006 World Cup because of rumors that we wish he had stuck it out with Jamaica and is still clearly strong Jamacan accent they even had him practice to speak an urban American way.
      Wow. This is almost as good as your theory that the FBI framed Nandi on drug charges so he wouldn't be able to play against the USA in WC qualification.

Almost...
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

You are a racist I have that theory correct, stop begging our players and other Concacaf players to play for you loser ha ha ha ha lol you are a joke along with the USA soccer team. ha ha ha www.buymerchant.com go buy some wholesale products or electronics.
        Racist Zeppo Said "Against Italy? Sure. But keep in mind that's the reigning World Champion and not some chump Caribbean team we're used to slapping around in CONCACAF" Zeppo

Comment

Originally posted by Redz View Post
          You are a racist I have that theory correct, stop begging our players and other Concacaf players to play for you loser ha ha ha ha lol you are a joke along with the USA soccer team. ha ha ha www.buymerchant.com go buy some wholesale products or electronics.
          When are you finally going to give us more details on this theory? I would love to know when the FBI took up such an interest in our WC qualification.

And keep in mind that you are not allowed to put advertisements on the forum. It's against the rules.
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

Working...
          X