Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Mo Barnes is impressed with

Nick Adderly.

We can say if a one thing me and you can agree on is good ballers.

Good for the youth, I hope it turn into something for him because he has been the kind of model professional we want our baller to to be.

Only downside is age is catching up with him
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

he also impress with danny simpson and e-banks blake !!

Comment

The difference is one is a Jamaican representatitive and is willing to play.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        The difference is one is a Jamaican representatitive and is willing to play.
        like if barnes care bout dat!!!

Comment

The rain has eased up and the sun is out in full force. Let's hope that it remains rain free throughout the game. I'm driving out in a few minutes as I hope to get a good viewing of Keammar "Dada" Daley and Navion Boyd in action.

Hasta La Vista!
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

yeah man I expect a good report. The last time I say Dean he didn't look three bad either but not enough playing time.

Isn't it great that we are developing a decent second team?

Comment

Working...
            X