Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say it loud ...CHAMPIONSSSSSSS!!!!!

If not Manu ... then who?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I've never envied anyone .. but I wish I was sitting where Bolt sitting now. Watching greatness.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He is there to represent the Jamaican Man United fans
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Champions!!!!!! AGAIN....31 major titles for Sir Alex....
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

hope yo get over yo alarmist syndrone
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

CONGRATS !!

Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Congrats. I don't know about Manchester been the best team but I know Sir Alex Ferguson is THE BEST COACH in Britain and maybe the world.

He possible could have managed any of the top four to the crown this year.

Congrats.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A hope him can line up Manu return to the national stadium
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Congrats. I don't know about Manchester been the best team but I know Sir Alex Ferguson is THE BEST COACH in Britain and maybe the world.

He possible could have managed any of the top four to the crown this year.

Congrats.
                  A wha kinda halfwitted comment that?

Comment

Mr Man staying ?
                    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

talk it as mi see it.

First Manu never started very good.

There was a lot of times in the season when Manu could have fallen apart but for the great leadership.

Gongrats you a champion again

Comment

Originally posted by Raggs View Post
                        Mr Man staying ?
                        Was he suppose to leave?

Comment

Mi "congrats" de ManUre cru areddi! Enjoy...
                          Peter R

Comment

Working...
                          X