If Sir Alex sends Ronaldo packing at the end of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Sir Alex sends Ronaldo packing at the end of the season

I would not be a bit surprised not dismayed.

Ronaldo is not 16 years old anymore and he MUST understand he is playing in a system and with a team and for a manager who has een it all and done it all and he must show respect.

His behavior today was un professional and I would not be surprise if he is not even on the subs bench on Wednesday or Saturday.

I am sure there are those who will say he was pysched up and ready to carry the fight to Man City but so what, the coach saw it different and while he had the right to be dissapponted, he had no right to behave the way he did.

With two more games coming up in less than a week's time the coach maybe though Man United wa sin total control and wanted to rest him up so he can be fresh for the other two games.

he needs to check the recent history of players at Old Trafford who thought they had transended the team.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Well said.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Me tell oonu long time. If him waan fi leff, mek him gwaan, as long as we get paid good. It is prime time.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Glad Sickko addressed this topic:

I watched the game. When Ronaldo was substituted--he was fuming walking off the field. When he got to the side line, a Man U. assistant handed him a jacket. He grabbed the jacket and angrily tossed it to the ground....

The camera focused on Ronaldo from time to time-- and he just kept shaking his head from side to side in utter disgust.

The substitution by Sir Alex was strategic and made sense.

I don't see him returning next season.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Ronaldo wont be sold!! Ferguson isnt a fool. He knows his worth to the team and the club itself. The only way he gets sold is if someone coughs 100+ mil for him.

Comment

The team is more important than the player.

Need example?

1. Rudd van Nistleroy(sp)
            2. David Beckham

HL

Comment

3. Gabriel Heinze
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thanks Jangle...I think Warlord gets the pikcha...

HL

Comment

4. Paul Ince...once he started calling himself the Gov'nor of Old Trafford he had to go as well...
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Unuh nuh think Fergie drape up Ronaldo bout that already? Goodly box him wid a football boot. Ronaldo not going anywhere. With the exception of the Gov .... all the others could be sold. Ruud was causing a bottleneck when the team attacked, Beckham was past his best ... Gabbi couldn't mek the first 11.

Ronaldo not going anywhere.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You are wrong about Ince. He did not give himself the name guvnor, but he loved it. It was Ince that wanted to leave. Sir Alex was very upset with Ince about leaving. Sir Alex called him a traitor and a big time Charlie. The English FA was glad Ince went to play in Italy. It actually helped England in WCup qualifying. Ince led England against Italy and some of his Italian club team mates in a famous match in Italy. In two separate tackles, the two Italian enforcers tackled Ince and got injured and had to leave the field. Ince made his famous cry baby gesture, learned in Italy, and English fanz used that to taunt Italians for quite some time.

After playing in Serie A he came back to England and played first for the KOP.

To this day, Ince, unlike all the others you mentioned, is a close friend of Sir Alex. Ince called him frequently to get advice and Sir Alex called him frequently to provide encouragement during Ince's stints as manager.

Comment

I knew it was time for Ronaldo to leave and I knew his fate was sealed when he frequently yelled at team mates during Man U's losses to the KOP and to Fulham. The looks on Fergie's face told the whole story. That is why Ronaldo is not a team captain. He cannot deal with the tough going. When Roy Keane yelled at team mates during his captaincy, it was totally different.

Comment

Ronaldo's acting...is for leaving!
                          Will he through that acting get his wish?
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, believe me when I tell you that Man U will sell him now and get good money for him. They will pocket some money and spend some on some new replacements. Ronaldo aint the first star to come by and he wont be the last.

One more prediction for you. Fergie will not step down, he will step up to the front office. Me sorry fi the new manager who will have Fergie for a boss.

Comment

jaap stam...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X