No announcement yet.

A honest view from a Gunner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yow bredrin big up to you side fi dat performance. As a Gunners fan and love for the beautiful game...that was amazing stuff from ManU! They outplayed us in every department except goalie so 1st leg a fi unnu, but mi a sound di alarm from now because come Tuesday a duppy unnu haffi go put in front unnu goal because wi naa go ramp wid people!! A Ghostbusters wi name. I wonder if mi other Gunners bredrin dem see it now seh Diaby no ready? He lost so many balls close to the 18 and failed each time to provide the final pass for a goal scoring opportunity. I see people calling for Bendtner's head but he is an effective forward, not flashy but give him chances and he will score. I believe Gunners fans dislike him because he is not a flashy player. My 10 y.o. son said that Adebayor was ineffective because he need a supporting forwad to play up front with, because everytime it seemed as if he was always battling two or three manU defenders without much help. Finally, why didn't Walcott take another touch of the ball and then shoot to the far side of the goal instead of trying to flick the ball over the defender for Adebayor? Know when to be selfish my yout, that's what I loved about Henry...killer instinct!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sensi View Post
      Yow bredrin big up to you side fi dat performance. As a Gunners fan and love for the beautiful game...that was amazing stuff from ManU! They outplayed us in every department except goalie so 1st leg a fi unnu, but mi a sound di alarm from now because come Tuesday a duppy unnu haffi go put in front unnu goal because wi naa go ramp wid people!! A Ghostbusters wi name. I wonder if mi other Gunners bredrin dem see it now seh Diaby no ready? He lost so many balls close to the 18 and failed each time to provide the final pass for a goal scoring opportunity. I see people calling for Bendtner's head but he is an effective forward, not flashy but give him chances and he will score. I believe Gunners fans dislike him because he is not a flashy player. My 10 y.o. son said that Adebayor was ineffective because he need a supporting forwad to play up front with, because everytime it seemed as if he was always battling two or three manU defenders without much help. Finally, why didn't Walcott take another touch of the ball and then shoot to the far side of the goal instead of trying to flick the ball over the defender for Adebayor? Know when to be selfish my yout, that's what I loved about Henry...killer instinct!!
      Is like you think Manu ago come play fi draw! Manu know say unuh affi attack now ... which other team can counter like Manu?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Now this is an objective Gummers fan.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X