RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Didier Drogba currently the best player in the EPL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Didier Drogba currently the best player in the EPL?

For my money YES! Jeezam piece.....what the guy single handedly did to Watford today is just criminal. The man drop 3 goals and an assist in Chelsea's 4-0 win. The pass to Shevchenko(sp?) was as good a pass as any you'll see. Who is playing better than Drogba right now? Nobody. Very Henry-esque. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Is Didier Drogba currently the best player in the EPL?

You and the FSC reporter crazy or something? Drogba good like Henry?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

T.K. (11/11/2006)For my money YES! Jeezam piece.....what the guy single handedly did to Watford today is just criminal. The man drop 3 goals and an assist in Chelsea's 4-0 win. The pass to Shevchenko(sp?) was as good a pass as any you'll see. Who is playing better than Drogba right now? Nobody. Very Henry-esque. - T.K.
      Excellent player! TEAM all the way! Attacker! Midfielder! Defender!

I still shake my head whenI remember the confidence placed in him by Jose Mourinho that resulted in him playing part of one match at the back in the center of defense.

Aside:

I hope to one day see a Reggae Boyz TEAM where the 10 out players are each fantastic at each and every position on the field...that day we shall be TOP OF THE WORLD!!! Ofcourse my dream team would be a TEAM wherein which the 10 out players are each experts at playing any out position all the while playing TEAM.

That would beREAL TEAM!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Lazie (11/11/2006)You and the FSC reporter crazy or something? Drogba good like Henry?
        A far better player than Henry! ...and, you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

To believe as a Chelsea supporter i used to cuss dis man big time ! In his first year he was utter crap,hard working, ultimate team man but just did not know how to finish.Any chance in front of goal & de man would miss it. Now he's on my screen saver on my laptop......big,big fan now!!!!! Jose was right to pursue with him all dis time.

Comment

same thing wid balla mi had was to cuss balla tuh...the man was often injured too unnuh figget? from the time i say him playing cL for lyon...i knew!!! even during that bad patch he showed glimpses but unnuh neva want to see it!!!

one thing i admire is that he doesn't tarry and shoots on goal from any angle while being economic with his touches!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lazie (11/11/2006)You and the FSC reporter crazy or something? Drogba good like Henry?
              Well I have never been one for sanity but right now there is no player in the EPL playing better than Drogba. He is a machine. Whether he is better than Henry is neither here nor here. As far as the quality of one's play this season I believe Drogba is head and shoulders above any player at the moment. - T.K.

Comment

Hehe...Tekulife....fromcrap to screen saver....that is a big jump yes! - T.K.

Comment

Some idiot used to post on here a while back talking about the "Africans are the formula" in the EPL.

Now that he is vindicated I don't see that guy posting anymore. Too bad as I wanted to see him post his "I told you so" post.

Africans are the formula uh? What else is new?

respect

Comment

A wha mek unuh suh frighten? Bcuz him score hattrick pon WATFORD ...Watford to rahtid now him a the best? Unuh real? How many hattricks TH14 score every season? When Rooney scored a hattrick pon Bolton, anybody wondered if Rooney was the greatest striker?

TH14 is the best player in the EPL, possibly the greatest, but a certian Contana may have something to say about it.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Do a poll or survey.

Comment

Gamma (11/12/2006)same thing wid balla mi had was to cuss balla tuh...the man was often injured too unnuh figget? from the time i say him playing cL for lyon...i knew!!! even during that bad patch he showed glimpses but unnuh neva want to see it!!!

one thing i admire is that he doesn't tarry and shoots on goal from any angle while being economic with his touches!
                        You keep saying this but I did no such thing - NEVER

If you gop in the chelsea chat room they will tell you how I defended him when he was being booed etc - I NEVER doubted that he would come good

He never played for lyon - it was OM

Comment

Tekulife (11/12/2006)To believe as a Chelsea supporter i used to cuss dis man big time ! In his first year he was utter crap,hard working, ultimate team man but just did not know how to finish.Any chance in front of goal & de man would miss it. Now he's on my screen saver on my laptop......big,big fan now!!!!! Jose was right to pursue with him all dis time.
                          Another Chelsea supporter

Comment

hope its not the same idiat who say only Jose alone buy African?

Comment

Droba is a last man striker. More like a Rudd than anythign. He is a good finisher thats it. He needs service to do so. Nothing wrong with that but should not be in the same sentence as the King Henry.. mind mi tek you stripe unno..

Comment

Working...
                              X