L. Shelton scores for AaB in UEFA Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L. Shelton scores for AaB in UEFA Cup

L. Shelton scores the first goal for AaB in the UEFA Cup replay with Deportivo LaCoruna. AaB are up 3:1 now. The won the first game 3:0.

Seems like Shelton will be playing in the next round.

Respect

Thanks Mac. Big up Luton!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Congrats to Shelton.

Blessed

Comment

Luton against Man City defenders is something to look forward to.

Blessed

Comment

Man City have defense?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ask Arsenal, and besides we(Man U) barely muster up a goal against them...
            Man C is a good team,keeper is very good and for years Richards has been consistently decent.Their best defense is Wright-Phillips and Robinho.

Blessed

Comment

Richards have been poor this year.

Manu had a lot of soft goal against them. A lot of their games ended like 2-2 and 2-1.

Yeah the got Givens and the defender from Chelsea but I am not sold on their defense.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Can't argue against that but I thing Man C is far better team than what the stats reveal.

Blessed

Comment

without a doubt, it should have been but once you make losing start to set in it hard to break it. Man City will survive and Mark Hughes might be able to stamp his style on them.

Comment

Working...
                  X