Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becham-now why did Milan do this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/7864140.stm

Dunny, I need your real name. Email it to me ASAP at mosiah@reggaeboyzsc.com.

Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I thought dat pretty boy was just ah model like a footballer.....Wasn't de real deal...Hmmmmmm
      “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Raggs View Post
        I thought dat pretty boy was just ah model like a footballer.....Wasn't de real deal...Hmmmmmm
        Watch the naysayers stay away from this one. Oh ... he had 2 more assists yesterday.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mad dem upside fackin' down Becks..... One Of the sweetest right boot in de football history book.
          Last edited by Raggs; February 2, 2009, 01:43 PM.
          “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Some people think a player have to be A "Bruki Boo" to be a great player.

Comment

no but you expect the to perform better than 5 goals and the few assists inna one season. You expect him fi rally his team especially when they have the American wonderboy Donovan and the second leading scorer in the league.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assassin spare us the crap. Rally the team how? His team had the leading offense in MLS. Or is Beckham supposed to rally the defense also.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  no but you expect the to perform better than 5 goals and the few assists inna one season. You expect him fi rally his team especially when they have the American wonderboy Donovan and the second leading scorer in the league.
                  I cant really comment on his performances in the MLS because we in Europe dont get a chance to watch those games however i think Beckham was allowed by the Galaxy to concentrate on to much off the field stuff.That would never happen at a major football club in Europe.He was also injured when he joined.

Comment

LOL!!!! Guh down fighting yes Sass. When yuh recover check the facts. LA score the most goals last season 55. Their problem was they conceeded the most goals, 62. Now, what yuh get from that? The fact they signed a defender like Abel Xavier says alot.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Becks had nothing to do with most of the goals LA scored. Most of the goal scored in the early part of the season.

the man fail in the MLS, that nuh mean say him nuh good but him fail. Unnu did a tell me bout his stats. IF he had the same stats in the MLS he would be fine. His stats in a lowly Bush league is woeful.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Becks had nothing to do with most of the goals LA scored. Most of the goal scored in the early part of the season.

the man fail in the MLS, that nuh mean say him nuh good but him fail. Unnu did a tell me bout his stats. IF he had the same stats in the MLS he would be fine. His stats in a lowly Bush league is woeful.
                        I guess you'll continue holding an ignorant position on this. Gwaan fool yuhself Sass. The man score more goal in the MLS than he did in a season at Real Madrid. How many times you want to be reminded that he wasn't a regular goalscorer?

Imagine, Josh Stone say the man fail and you tek it as gospel?

Comment

who is josh stone?

Comment

LOL..

Why you continuously talk about games that you haven't watched is beyond me. Beckham was on the field playing well when the team scored most of their goals.

Then you continuously make these silly comments about his goal scoring. You must think is pure eediat keeper in MLS.

Comment

who is josh stone?
                              Suh who is the "expert" that said Beckham failed?

Comment

Working...
                              X