Redknapp at it again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp at it again....

....first he tried to unsettle Kenwyne Jones and now he's trying to unsettle Robbie Keane of Liverpool but Rafa isnt having any of it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ol/7861523.stm

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has warned Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp to watch what he says about wanting to re-sign former Spurs striker Robbie Keane.
    Redknapp said he would like to have Keane back at the club and Benitez has not ruled out reporting him to the Premier League for an illegal approach.
    "They have to do things properly. They have to make an official offer and we will say yes or no," said Benitez.
    "I think he is a long-term part of our plans, I hope he scores lots of goals."
    Redknapp insisted he had done nothing wrong.
    "I only answered the question: do you wish Robbie Keane was still at the club and I said yes," he told BBC Radio 5 Live.
    "I wish Michael Carrick was still at the club, but he is not - it is hypothetical and it's not going to happen unfortunately.
    "I wish Dave Mackay was 22 and is still playing here and Glenn Hoddle was 18 and still here. That's all I said."
    Keane has failed to hold down a first-team place at Liverpool since his arrival from Tottenham for £20m last summer.
    He was dropped from the squad for the recent FA Cup tie with Everton, but returned for the League game with Wigan and is expected to be involved against Chelsea this weekend.
    The London club were unhappy with Liverpool's conduct when they signed Keane, a situation that was only resolved when the Reds apologised and made a donation to a charity of Tottenham's choice, but now it is the Anfield club expressing dissatisfaction.
    606: DEBATE
    What do you think about Keane's future at Anfield?
    "We have said to Spurs that we are not happy with them because of the comments from their manager about Robbie Keane," he said.
    "I do not think that they have come in with an offer. He has been training this week very well, he is our player and he is trying to make sure he is ready for the next match.
    "We were very, very correct when we signed Robbie even though Spurs were complaining. Now we have this situation to deal with. "You must do things properly, especially when you have complained about everybody when he first joined us."

Rafa a eediat. Him figet seh him do the same thing to Aston Villa.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Well den all a dem a eediat!! Even your Slur Alex!! the ultimate player destroyer!!!
      Peter R

Comment

Working...
      X