Will Ricky be Appointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ricky be Appointed

Official skipper of Bolton now dat Nolan has left ?
    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Not under the current coach
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the coach not even a play the man to rahtid, even though the likkle time him give him a run in d middle he more than impress...

pan top a dat, ricky is a fan favorite, gets the crowd going and galvanizes di team and still, zouse...

caaan ovas how some a dem coach ya pre di ting...

Comment

Gardner is a complimentary player now, he is not the player of five years ago who would be able to give you 90 minutes day in and day out and he is being used to come on in the second half to give the team a boost....nothing wrong with that.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Have to disagree. He has played very well when started. The coach even said his position is the only position where they have two player of EPL quality.

He can still definitely play 90 minutes of good football on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            Gardner is a complimentary player now, he is not the player of five years ago who would be able to give you 90 minutes day in and day out and he is being used to come on in the second half to give the team a boost....nothing wrong with that.
            Not sure that I agree wit you that Gardner cannot give you 90 mins a game anymore. He is a very fit player and is quite solid in his position. He's less effective coming off the bench.

Comment

I hope that you will impress your bosses and use the word complEmentary when applied in this context... unless of course you mean Gardner is always "bigging up" his team-mates

From the "word police"
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                I hope that you will impress your bosses and use the word complEmentary when applied in this context... unless of course you mean Gardner is always "bigging up" his team-mates

From the "word police"
                OK Commish!! Arrest dem!!
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X