Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L Palmer on trial in Norway

Taken from http://ikstart.no/default.aspx?m=3&amid=486044

This is translated below (not great but here it is).

Lovel
    Jamaican on the audition
    For the week comes Lovel Palmer (left in photo) to Norway to train with the Start. The job coach is Kristiansand, Start Supporter and Director of the Hydro!
    Midtbanespilleren have målteft and will be available. He plays for the Jamaican club Habour View. He has also played superbowl for Jamaica.

It is not the first time Lovel Palmer is in Norway. For 11 years he participated in Norway Cup. At the time he was familiar with Kristiansand, Start Supporter and Director of Hydro, Jon Arild Larsen.

Last year, the contact with the player picked up the new. It is Larsen who has prepared for Palmers Kristiansand Visit.

- I will not have a crown if Start find that they will invest in Lovel Palmer. For me it would just be fantastic if Lovel had fulfilled his dream about the game in Europe, and the attpåtil for my beloved Start, "says Larsen.

The director is a real Start Supporter that even travel to Kristiansand for the following home games. Although he is living in Oslo. He is full of praised for Starts new sample player.

- He is hard working, behave exemplary and a great guy. He is also quick, but not as quick as the sister who is among the world's fastest 100-meter stern.

Through Hydro Jon Arild Larsen has been involved in a project where young soccer players from different partner get the chance to play football in the Norway Cup. Palmer was in the first group of players who were taken to Norway in 1998.

Now he hopes Lovel Palmer can return to Norway on a permanent basis.

Good luck, Lovel!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
    X