RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cats reject £20m Spurs bid as Jones signs new deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just explain to me how championshop player James Beattie score 2 goals already in the EPL?

So wait if Rednapp buy Fuller two time and then talk about how good a player he is, that don't count? but because he want to buy Jones again that count? Man stop talk trash yah man. Heskey was sold for 3.5 mill and he maybe as good as most forwards in the EPL so what is your point?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

things that make you hmmmmm.

Man score 6 in 18 appearances and him a rucks but man score 8 in 16 and him a complete striker.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am not a big Fuller fan but I will have to give him is props as he has the ability to take on 2 or 3 players and score. Defenders have to mark Fuller in and out of the 18 yard box. Fuller is a more flambouyant player and has scored some spectacular goals.
        Fuller recent slap of his captain has temporarily diminished his value, so to compare both player's value is not really fair.
        Jones is also a good player, but I have yet to see him score outside the six yards box.
        Jones also has a better supporting cast.
        Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
        Mitty

Comment

[quote=Assasin;149551]

Just explain to me how championshop player James Beattie score 2 goals already in the EPL?
          Changing the topic son? Let me remind you...the question was about Fuller and why is it HR or anyone else for that matter isnt knocking down Stoke's doors for him. Answer dat mi firend.

So wait if Rednapp buy Fuller two time and then talk about how good a player he is, that don't count? but because he want to buy Jones again that count? Man stop talk trash yah man. Heskey was sold for 3.5 mill and he maybe as good as most forwards in the EPL so what is your point
          The point is whether or not he's interested in Fuller. Clearly he isnt. He managed him at Portsmouth and Southampton. He managed Defoe at West Ham, Portsmouth and Now Tottenham. And Jones he managed him just one time and he's had Spurs put in 2 staggering bids to try and prize him from Sunderland. Once again...This topic has nothing to do wit Heskey or Beattie because Redknapp neva coached either player.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitty View Post
            I am not a big Fuller fan but I will have to give him is props as he has the ability to take on 2 or 3 players and score. Defenders have to mark Fuller in and out of the 18 yard box. Fuller is a more flambouyant player and has scored some spectacular goals.
            Fuller recent slap of his captain has temporarily diminished his value, so to compare both player's value is not really fair.
            Jones is also a good player, but I have yet to see him score outside the six yards box.
            Jones also has a better supporting cast.
            Yes Mitty, you have to consider the supporting cast when you start looking at the goal production of forwards. If Fuller played for the likes of ManU or Arsenal he would have more goals (so would Jones).

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              things that make you hmmmmm.

Man score 6 in 18 appearances and him a rucks but man score 8 in 16 and him a complete striker.

Fuller has played several more games than Kenwyne this season. Nice try though.

Fuller = 6 goals in 23 appearances.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/shared/...ler_220101.stm

Comment

Working...
              X