X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie you brethren get nabbed

Chelsea star's drink-drive charge

Mikel will apear in court in April

The Chelsea and Nigeria player John Mikel Obi has been charged with drinking and driving.
    The midfielder was arrested at 0530 GMT on Saturday on Fulham Road in west London, near to the Premier League club's ground, police said. The player, who lives in Weybridge, Surrey, was not part of the team which beat Ipswich 3-1 at home in the FA Cup fourth round on Saturday afternoon. He is due to appear at West London Magistrates' Court on 3 April.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Chelsea star's drink-drive charge

Mikel will apear in court in April

The Chelsea and Nigeria player John Mikel Obi has been charged with drinking and driving.
    The midfielder was arrested at 0530 GMT on Saturday on Fulham Road in west London, near to the Premier League club's ground, police said. The player, who lives in Weybridge, Surrey, was not part of the team which beat Ipswich 3-1 at home in the FA Cup fourth round on Saturday afternoon. He is due to appear at West London Magistrates' Court on 3 April.
    Well, some people after realizing their mistakes turn to the spirit. Him just a realize that at the end of this season he could be a 3 time EPL champion, won the CL, be a world champion.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

wha you say? that drive man to drink?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        wha you say? that drive man to drink?
        Look pon him face? The youth in a daze. "If mi did know!" him a sey tuh himself. Whey Balla deh?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ssssh! no only Marlon King drink

Comment

Working...
          X