What's up with these big clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with these big clubs

accusing smaller clubs of playing for draw, and not playing to win?

What the small clubs must just lie down and make big money clubs show them ball?

Well for me if you can't win the goal is to draw so why should I play to lose?

It is their jobs to breakdown the other clubs.

Often times big clubs use the same tatics when they are playing better teams and away to other clubs so in many cases it is very unfair statements. Maybe some a these "big clubs" not so big after all if them can't breakdown a Bolton, Stoke, and Blackburn.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    accusing smaller clubs of playing for draw, and not playing to win?

What the small clubs must just lie down and make big money clubs show them ball?

Well for me if you can't win the goal is to draw so why should I play to lose?

It is their jobs to breakdown the other clubs.

Often times big clubs use the same tatics when they are playing better teams and away to other clubs so in many cases it is very unfair statements. Maybe some a these "big clubs" not so big after all if them can't breakdown a Bolton, Stoke, and Blackburn.
    Suh which big club sey dat now?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

you see it all the time inna English football and you hear it so many times on this forum.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X