A blast a Rafa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A blast a Rafa

Considering that all the top 4 teams have issues and we are a healthy squad , to be 2nd in the table behind Man U when we could have opened up the gap from december to last week is Bl#^$dC#%T frustrating.

We should be up by at least 9 -12 points, This race is going to the wire , Rafa has to look in the mirror after this season , why was this so hard when we had the squad. I believe Babel must run across his mind a million times , pacey strong young lad , prolific compared to Keane , caan get a bly ?

Arsenal - injury riddled lead 41 pts
    A Villa- Up & coming punks a fluke of nature !44 pts
    Chelsea -Chemistry problems 45 pts
    Liverpool -Fresh no injuries 47
    Man U - recently injury hit 47 pts

5th to 1st are seperated by 6 points ? This is crazy.Come on Liverpool to the top , its our season.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Way too many draws especially at home!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Considering that all the top 4 teams have issues and we are a healthy squad , to be 2nd in the table behind Man U when we could have opened up the gap from december to last week is Bl#^$dC#%T frustrating.

We should be up by at least 9 -12 points, This race is going to the wire , Rafa has to look in the mirror after this season , why was this so hard when we had the squad. I believe Babel must run across his mind a million times , pacey strong young lad , prolific compared to Keane , caan get a bly ?

Arsenal - injury riddled lead 41 pts
      A Villa- Up & coming punks a fluke of nature !44 pts
      Chelsea -Chemistry problems 45 pts
      Liverpool -Fresh no injuries 47
      Man U - recently injury hit 47 pts

5th to 1st are seperated by 6 points ? This is crazy.Come on Liverpool to the top , its our season.

Look like you having a nervous break down man ?!!! woeee !!
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

TWAN!!! Go to the back of the class and leave X alone............NOW!!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

X, I agree it is frustrating and I also concur that we should be 9 points ahead. The problem is not the squad - clearly we have that under control (with some infuriating exceptions). However, don't underestimate the toll that injuries have taken on us. We dropped points against Hull, Fulham, West Ham and Arsenal due to Torres's absence. We f'd up against Everton because Rafa brought on Lucas "Brazilian Poser" Lieva due to Mascherano's injury and don't forget that Xabi was out for a spell as well. That said, we should STILL be at least 4 points ahead with mis-steps against Stoke and Everton most recently most infuriating. I also believe that if we are to win the title, Rafa has got to want to ANNIHILATE competition...he must be merciless if he wants to win the title. Too defensive a mindset for me...but he's still more of a decent hombre than that s**t at "you know where". :-D
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Lucas is class.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X