Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    How long was he banned for Bricktop?
    Hmm let me see...that would be a whopping zero days. And it's not like di bredda was running towards him he went out of his way to lick him dung

Comment

Discuss amongst yourselves!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        Stennett has a history of indiscretions while on duty and bringing the game into disrepute. One such indiscretion led to his removal from the FIFA list by the previous administration.
        I guess we can blame Boxhill for this too. As with Marlon King, they wrongfully accused Stennett and ever since, a bay problems a follow di man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          I guess we can blame Boxhill for this too. As with Marlon King, they wrongfully accused Stennett and ever since, a bay problems a follow di man!
          I thought we were referring to the present incident? How does his previous removal relate to the current incident? He was approached by an irate fan on the field of play who was clutching an umbrella. What does that have to do with past indiscretions?

Comment

Yep good move. I applaud the ruling. Stennet should man up, take his 1-year punishment, go do some farming like The Farmah , and come back fresh and rested next year.

Instead, he has done nothing but hurl disses at his peers on the disciplinary panel. Seems like he was born with a silver foot in his mouth.

The suspension sends a strong message; especially given our need to erradicate violence from all walks of the society.
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Can't you see dat is Boxhill start dis whole ting?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yesterday the former FIFA referee was livid with the ruling.
                "I am in nothing with them and their garbage," he told the Observer. "I definitely call it a day. It is the best thing because they don't serve justice. They are not fair," he charged.
                An Observer source, who requested anonymity, said Stennett actually "kicked" himself in the mouth this time around and earned his suspension after behaving badly at the hearing.
                "He was disrespectful to the meeting on a whole and showed no remorse... the decision was justified," the source added.
                But Stennett defended his actions, saying he did not answer their questions because they had no facts.
                Said Stennett: "If you are coming in a meeting with hearsay... don't tell me somebody tell you. So I decided not to answer them and their stupidness.
                "I want to go back on the air (radio) so they can revoke my licence totally. That's why they say they suspend me because I shouldn't go to the press, because I complained that they blundered by removing me off the game," he complained.
                I don't think we'll be seeing him for a while.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
                  Yep good move. I applaud the ruling. Stennet should man up, take his 1-year punishment, go do some farming like The Farmah , and come back fresh and rested next year.

Instead, he has done nothing but hurl disses at his peers on the disciplinary panel. Seems like he was born with a silver foot in his mouth.

The suspension sends a strong message; especially given our need to erradicate violence from all walks of the society.
                  Send strong message to who Farmah? What bout the man that went on the field approaching the ref with an umbrella? Maybe Stennet should have waited on the hit then simply turn the other cheek.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Is it possible that they both could be wrong?

What if the can't find the man? Does the referee get off because of that?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Punishing the Ref does not mean that the intruder was not in the wrong. In fact, I do believe that Reno FC should also be cautioned/fined in a case where the particular offender cannot be identified.

The message is clear: Zero Tolerance.
                      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        Is it possible that they both could be wrong?

What if the can't find the man? Does the referee get off because of that?
                        Well, Stennet didn't start it did he? Did Stennet leave the field to kick the fan, or did the fan approach the ref on the field DURING THE GAME?

A reprimand or a fine would have been enough .. but 1 year suspension? Better them come out and insist that its because of his attitude at the hearing.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
                          Punishing the Ref does not mean that the intruder was not in the wrong. In fact, I do believe that Reno FC should also be cautioned/fined in a case where the particular offender cannot be identified.

The message is clear: Zero Tolerance.
                          Really? Zero Tolerance on who? The refs?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            Really? Zero Tolerance on who? The refs?
                            Yuh seeit. Di man shoulda sue them for providing a hostile work environment to r@@s.

Comment

Read the reports!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As some one who has seen this imbecile blow a whistle and get paid for it for years, he stayed way too long over his time...he goes to games thinking that people came there to see him and not football players.

I recall once years ago when he was doing one of the games for the opening of the schoolboys football season at the stadium, he did not have an ID and because the people at the gate did not immediately recognise him he threw a tantrum for about 45 minutes even after he was allowed in and Charlie Barrett had to dress him down sternly telling him to shut up and get ready for the game.

As the report said he repeatedly caused the gakme sto get out of control and brought the game into disrepute.

One telling thing for me is the the JFRA finally had the balls to suspend one of their own after we have seen serious issues with referees not the least being incompetence not punished.
                                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                                X