Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US rejects offer to play U-20 ReggaeBoyz

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/...s/sports1.html

US rejects offer to play U-20 ReggaeBoyz... but JFF seeks matches against Canada, Mexico and Costa Rica
    Anthony Foster, STAR Writer

Burrell - File
    The United States have turned down an offer to play Jamaica's Young Reggae Boyz, who are also preparing for the eight-nation CONCACAF final round World Cup qualifiers. However, the Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) is working hard to get practice matches against other top North American and Central American teams.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I understand why they declined. What I can't understand is why was the request made?!!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

nothing is wrong wid making the request, if them foolish enough to say yes then so be it.

them always tek we on down a Florida and a di cheapest game that fi we. The fact that they didn't take the game and was scouting us in the last series proves that they are taking us seriously.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I have never seen where teams about to meet in the same group of a qualifying tournament play each other weeks before said tournament.

But I guess it can't hurt.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i have seen that. anyway i understand why they would decline but continue to scout us surreptitiously.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Has the relationship between the Captain and Simoes soured that much? Would it be practical to request a match with any Brazilian team?
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X