Just found out that the worst player in training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found out that the worst player in training

at Portsmouth Football Club have to drive around in this car for a day!

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Forget about the car. As long as it is road worthy and licensed all is well. The big question is: Who is paying for the gas to do that all-day driving?
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

I think these cars are called Robin Reliant (or something of the sort).

I was gobsmacked the first time I saw one in the UK. I took several pictures!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        I think these cars are called Robin Reliant (or something of the sort).

I was gobsmacked the first time I saw one in the UK. I took several pictures!!
        yeah thats the name of it!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

...heard that when they were first manufactured, they did not have a reverse gear; the driver had to get out and push backwards.

(A Friend of 'ours' was driven to his wedding in one....) was very funny
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

gas? that look like it can get around on gerbil power!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

They had them in Jamaica too back in the day. Three wheelers...pretty dangerous if you ask me.
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X