Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X, I see yuh wishes coming through.

Man U: Injuries to Evans, Rafael, Nani, Anderson

MANCHESTER, England (AP) -Jonny Evans, Rafael da Silva, midfielder Anderson and winger Nani joined Manchester United's list of wounded as a place in the League Cup final was clinched with a victory over Derby on Tuesday.
    Defenders Rio Ferdinand, Patrice Evra and Wes Brown were already sidelined.
    Manager Alex Ferguson said centerback Evans will be out for a week after suffering a recurrence of his hamstring injury, ruling him out of Saturday's FA Cup fourth-round clash with Tottenham.
    Ferguson fears Rafael will be out for a "few weeks'' with hamstring trouble.
    Goalscorer Nani limped off before the final whistle with an undisclosed injury, while Anderson was carried off after the 4-2 victory after hobbling badly toward the end and went to hospital for an X-ray. His status was not known.
    United overturned a 1-0 first-leg deficit to reach the March 1 final with a 4-3 aggregate win.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Couldnt come at a better time , fatigue and injuries will undo your season, 2 prem titles a C.L trophy and that Japan tour must kick in.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

our squad is very deep. Watch the youths come through. I hope the FA makes enough winners medals, becuase it may be the first time they will hand out medals to the reserves.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

see what X better worry bout here

Carew & Bouma return to training

Bouma has been out since July while Carew has not played since November

Aston Villa defender Wilfred Bouma and striker John Carew have both resumed full training after lengthy spells out.
        The 30-year-old Bouma has been out for nearly six months with a dislocated ankle, an injury he picked up in July's 1-0 Intertoto Cup win over Odense.
        Carew, 29, has been absent since the end of November with a back injury.
        Meanwhile Villa boss Martin O'Neill is to assess 31-year-old captain Martin Laursen's fitness on a game-by-game basis after inconclusive knee scans.
        "We are going to try and manage it," O'Neill told the club's website. "We are not exactly sure what his position is. 606: DEBATE

Awesome news to have Freddie back, obviously it will take far longer than Carew to get him playing again

AVFC - Pride of Brum

"We will try and get him pain-free for games and see if he is comfortable. We miss him because he is a big player for us."
        Speaking about Bouma and Carew's progress, O'Neill added: "They are training with the first team and have done a bit extra too, it is very encouraging.
        "John is still short of real, complete match fitness but at least he is training and there has been no reaction so far. "Freddie has been out for a fairly lengthy time now and is still feeling pretty stiff," he added. Carew's last appearance for Villa was as a substitute in the 0-0 draw with Manchester United on 22 November
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Couldnt come at a better time , fatigue and injuries will undo your season, 2 prem titles a C.L trophy and that Japan tour must kick in.
          Why you badmind people keep calling it a Japan tour? Doesn't all teams that won the CL play in that competition? I guess you'd forget since your team lost!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie - no one, least of all my fellow Mighty Red "X" (Mr. X to you actually) wishes any player injury. Manure's squad is deep enough so your team shouldn't suffer any slow down based on your upcoming fixture list.

You should take further comfort when you look at the late season fixtures which are a cakewalk compared to Arsenal who have to play Liverpool, Chelski and Manure in a 5 game period at the very end of the season.

I will say that Liverpool's chances of winning the title will depend heavily on them staying close to Manure and Chelski, then hoping for Arsenal victories over the shi*tters and Chelscum.

YNWA
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              Lazie - no one, least of all my fellow Mighty Red "X" (Mr. X to you actually) wishes any player injury. Manure's squad is deep enough so your team shouldn't suffer any slow down based on your upcoming fixture list.

You should take further comfort when you look at the late season fixtures which are a cakewalk compared to Arsenal who have to play Liverpool, Chelski and Manure in a 5 game period at the very end of the season.

I will say that Liverpool's chances of winning the title will depend heavily on them staying close to Manure and Chelski, then hoping for Arsenal victories over the shi*tters and Chelscum.

YNWA
              Duh a search fi Xtasy's posts and see how many times he mentioned injuries to Empire soldiers.

Yes its a deep squad but when Rio, Evans, Neville, Wes Brown, Fabio, Hargreves and Evra are all injuried, there is cause for concern. Who gonna play CD with Vidic? Who gonna play right back?

Comment

Lazie, I have to agree with Paul Marin. Man U has often played the fool fi catch the wise on these things. In tha past they even had keane (when he was there), play the central defense/sweeper role quite well. As far as I am concerned, they have O'Shea who can play full back either side, they have Scholes, Carrick, Anderson, P'Nani and others who they have used in various of those positions. That is how they weather the storm during certain patches. All teams have to do that at some time. They will try and use the patchwork side as long as they can so they can come of the final turn and pass the baton to the most of the others as they return from injury. So their injuries should never be used as excuses.
                "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                  Lazie, I have to agree with Paul Marin. Man U has often played the fool fi catch the wise on these things. In tha past they even had keane (when he was there), play the central defense/sweeper role quite well. As far as I am concerned, they have O'Shea who can play full back either side, they have Scholes, Carrick, Anderson, P'Nani and others who they have used in various of those positions. That is how they weather the storm during certain patches. All teams have to do that at some time. They will try and use the patchwork side as long as they can so they can come of the final turn and pass the baton to the most of the others as they return from injury. So their injuries should never be used as excuses.
                  Oshea is covering at LB, if he is moved to CD who gonna play LB? Anderson and Nani got injuried yesterday. The names I listed previously are all who can play somewhere across the backline. Its no excuses ... just facts.

2 or 3 players is one thing ... 6 defenders is cause for concern.

Comment

They will faithfully defend the goal of the Red Devils and faithfully execute the KOP soon, so help us fanz. Raffa will soon put his foot in his mouth again faithfully.

By the way, isn't it consistently amusing that the Bush appointed Chief Justice committed a Bushlike gaffe yesterday? Unfortunately, with life appointments like this, it is not really the end of an error. The error endures in many ways and in many parts of the government.
                    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
                    X