New club web site...www.lagunaunitedfc.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New club web site...www.lagunaunitedfc.com

Copyright © 2008, O.C. Concepts. All rights are reserved. Please read Privacy Policy

Laguna United F.C.

vs

77 F.C.

1/25/09 11:20am at

LNSSP

Laguna United F.C.

Eagles F.C.

1/18/09

Player Goals

[FONT='Comic Sans MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Darek Sydor[/FONT][FONT='Comic Sans MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT='Comic Sans MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tom Szwichtenberg [/FONT]

Titus 2:11 F.C.

Wanderers F.C.

Laguna United F.C.

Nationals F.C.

77 F.C.

Eagles F.C.

Brits F.C.

GP W L T P

1 1 0 0 3

1 1 0 0 3

1 1 0 0 3

1 1 0 0 3

1 0 1 0 0

1 0 1 0 0

1 0 1 0 0

Player Goal Keeper/Defender

[FONT='Comic Sans MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Michal Golonka
    [/FONT]
    [FONT='Comic Sans MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]David Pinto
    [/FONT]
    [FONT='Comic Sans MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Miguel Centeno
    [/FONT]
    [FONT='Comic Sans MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jon Kelly
    [/FONT]
    [FONT='Comic Sans MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lance Maish
    [/FONT]
    [FONT='Comic Sans MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pawel Mierzwa
    [/FONT]
    [FONT='Comic Sans MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Farhoush Mosavi
    [/FONT]
    [FONT='Comic Sans MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

Flash RequiredFlash Required

[FONT='Comic Sans MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]0
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

[FONT='Comic Sans MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1
    [/FONT]
    [FONT='Comic Sans MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Laguna Niguel, CA72°F
    Partly Cloudy

Hour-by-hour | 10-day

/* Locations can be edited manually by updating 'wx_locID' below. Please also update */ /* the location name and link in the above div (wx_module) to reflect any changes made. */ var wx_locID = 'USCA0575'; /* If you are editing locations manually and are adding multiple modules to one page, each */ /* module must have a unique div id. Please append a unique # to the div above, as well */ /* as the one referenced just below. If you use the builder to create individual modules */ /* you will not need to edit these parameters. */ var wx_targetDiv = 'wx_module_3305'; /* Please do not change the configuration value [wx_config] manually - your module */ /* will no longer function if you do. If at any time you wish to modify this */ /* configuration please use the graphical configuration tool found at */ /* https://registration.weather.com/ursa/wow/step2 */ var wx_config='SZ=180x150*WX=FHW*LNK=SSNL*UNT=F*BGI=su n*MAP=CSC|null*DN=ssdfsdfs.com*TIER=0*PID=10912719 06*MD5=15f63863293e965c46676cd8ab9f93f4'; document.write('');

Well that didnt work out too well..anyway go to http://www.lagunaunitedfc.com/. Check it out and give me some feedback.

Sweet

Comment

Looks good. Are you from Spanish Town and did you attend St Jago?
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

JAGO????? C'mon now Westman, yuh nuh see the big big RABALAC Crest? The man went to the only good school inna Jamaica.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sorry sir. I wouldnt know. I went to a COLLEGE.

Comment

...but not the COLLEGE.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

only the few, the proud, the intellectual elite go to campion....despite dat...mi slip een unnoticed!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hey Jangle. Dont give me no rabacrap tidday you here. Let's get back on script. The inferior empires; the XOP, da blues and the likkle side, impostor villa are the ones to be warded off and to be sneered at.

By the way, I still want to know if Dweetsweet is from Spanish Town. If his name is as I think it is, I might actually remember him from a long time ago.

Comment

Though rare, the Magnicicent Potsdam certainly has its shortcomings.

Comment

Westman, no I'm not from Spanish Town. I grew up near the center of the civilized universe, otherwise known as 61 Red Hills Road, Calabar High School.

Guh easy pon him Jangle. He was not fortunate enough to be a Bar Man.

Comment

Well, he still could be a "bar man."

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You're saying C-Bar is an inferior school?
                        Peter R

Comment

Boss, where did you see me say such a thing? The man said Calabar was the best school in Ja. I jokingly said that I wouldnt know because I went to a college. In the latest post, the man mentioned rabalac. In much trash talk over the years, many refer to such talk as rabacrap. How do you infer anything but trash talk from that? I do not expect this type of misunderstanding from most KOP fanz on the Forum, especially not from you. Walk good.

P.S. Did the rock stone lick you? In other words are you one of the BAr man dem too?

Comment

One of my favourite places is a Bar, C or land but, yes, rock stone lick me because I did attend for one year of sixth form and had a great time there. My true alma mater is JC but I have only very good memories of the short time I spent at Red Hills Rd.

I would love to get a copy of the 73-74 school magazine/yearbook ..even to get a quick peek. Between me and my brothers we have the JC mags from 71-72 and 72-73...a great source of discussions when even one other old boy gets together.

Walking good.
                            Peter R

Comment

JC was a good school to "fall back on" if you couldn't get into Calabar. When I took my Common Entrance, JC was my "second" choice.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X