EPL - YOUNG inconsistent GUNNERS 6 pts - (BoyU wins next

• EPL - YOUNG inconsistent GUNNERS 6 pts - (BoyU wins next

...make-up game...9 pts) - off the pace?

1 Man Utd 21 matches - 47 points

2 Liverpool 22 matches - 47

3 Chelsea 22 matches - 45

4 Aston Villa 22 matches - 45

5 Arsenal 22 matches - 41

I never thought it!

What will we see of the YOUNG inconsistent GUNNERS when the final match day comes along?
    Last edited by Karl; January 20, 2009, 10:29 AM.

Karl I am feeling soooo sorry for you that I will offer a response to your post. I know you feel so lonely right now, but take heart, next year your baby gummers will be one year older and wiser.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

dem coulda use a thierry henry right about now..

Karl I am feeling soooo sorry for you that I will offer a response to your post. I know you feel so lonely right now, but take heart, next year your baby gummers will be one year older and wiser.
        Thank you!
        ...but as for this season?
        We'll see, what we will see!

dem coulda use a thierry henry right about now..
          Give it up!
          ...have to admit, Henry appears to be returning to being Henry!

yuh $&%P^^#%^#@*$^%!!!!!!

he was always henry, in good times and in LEAN times! yuh too unreasonable and bad mind!!!!

Karl, you should be proud of X. He is holding his own, just as you have done many times on your own without many likeminded people supporting you. As you did he is doing it as a good sport without temptation to be personal and without getting upset. I just pray, he will prove to be just as wrong as you were sometimes.

Mawning Karl,perhaps u should say consistently young ....)

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                  Karl, you should be proud of X. He is holding his own, just as you have done many times on your own without many likeminded people supporting you. As you did he is doing it as a good sport without temptation to be personal and without getting upset. I just pray, he will prove to be just as wrong as you were sometimes.

How boring it would be if we were right everytime?
                  GUNNERS fi life!

Mawning Karl,perhaps u should say consistently young ....)

Mawning, boss!
                    ...an yuh rite "consistently young" as long as Arsene remains true to his past!

...mmmmm????
                    One thing about man...the ability to change!

yuh $&%P^^#%^#@*$^%!!!!!!

he was always henry, in good times and in LEAN times! yuh too unreasonable and bad mind!!!!
                      OK! ...I give up on you with this one!

Karl,you sound as if you write off this season already.I am encouraging you not to.I'm gonna make a prediction right now.Arsenal will go through to the rest of the league season unbeaten and if they do that,they wont b far away from the prize.

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                          Karl,you sound as if you write off this season already.I am encouraging you not to.I'm gonna make a prediction right now.Arsenal will go through to the rest of the league season unbeaten and if they do that,they wont b far away from the prize.
                          Unbeaten? Is there a prize for most drawn games?

Lazie the prize is the prem title and we coming to clinch it right in you backyard.

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                              (cautious suh-mile!) Dare I hope?

...I hope you are right!

Aside: Truth is I wrote off my Young GUNNERS from before the start of the season! We needed a maturity in manner of play and (Gamma?) I was not convinced that Adebayor was the striker his last season's figures tell.

Adebayor? - Still not convinced!

Van Persie? - Thinks he is a better player than he is! ...although has shown some maturity in his last few matches.

Eboue? - Immature! ...has been taken down a peg recently...and that may have helped.

Walcott? - Afraid of showing his obvious fantastic potential and skill...lacks self-confidence. When will he come out of his shell?

The TEAM has the technical skills to wow the other teams...but lacking maturity! ...and thus consistency of high level play during matches! Dem nuh ready

...but I would be overjoyed if we steal this EPL crown! ...but that winning could ruin us for years after!
                              Last edited by Karl; January 20, 2009, 03:49 PM.