Does Anyone Think????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Think????

Does Anyone Think That Kaka Is Worth Anything Close To 200 Mil Pounds????

No, and I am glad that he has decided to stay at Milan. The money being thrown around is simply ridiculous.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      No, and I am glad that he has decided to stay at Milan. The money being thrown around is simply ridiculous.
      With these things you never know...
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If this had happened now, it would cause an upward spiraling of ticket and merchandise pricing as other teams tried to compete. I beleive if a contender had targeted him, his decision might have been different.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

But West man its not as if it wont happen soon in the near future, Man City are trying to send a mesage.Buy someone who is valued in the world to be #1 at an astronomical price and ....................

WOW.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

no player is worth that but is someone willing to pay.

Comment

No player is "worth" that kind of money...but City are out to make a statement. The Kaka saga was the story of this transfer season and even though they didn't land Kaka, they got everyone's attention. They are the new Chelski. They will be back in the summer and they will disrupt the system again by throwing big money around. While putting together a 500M pound team* is surely within their means, they can't do it with Hughes. He's not a big enough coach to attract top talent. I doubt he will be at City beyond this season, he may be gone by the end of February.
              ================================================== =
              *the truth be known, the model is unsustainable as we have seen at Chelski.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

He may or may not be worth that. We would have to know how much revenue he generates for AC Milan to know if he is worth that. How much Kaka merchandise is sold across the globe? If he brings in more revenue to the club than that, then he is worth it.

Comment

NOBODY is worth that amount of money...the entire thing is just obscene...then again they will tell us it is fair market price but fair to whom
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

All you guys sound like you are in divorce court. If I laff dead to rahtid!
                    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

David Beckham generated 600 million in marketing revenue for Real Madrid.

If a team is getting more than they are paying, then the player is worth the amount.

Comment

Why is it terrible, when it is not 'you' making the money?
                        If
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If Man

Comment

If Kaka is worth that much to Man City then at least for them he is seen as is value for money. Right?

Comment

Working...
                            X