No announcement yet.

Trash talk aside, Peter R made an excellent point today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are excused I thought the season ends in may ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X, how yuh sound so depressed? Yuh sound like yuh waan some Red Bull...yuh know seh me is the man fe dat . Somehow it just doesn't seem like the same X who was running off his mouth from August bout Rafa a the greatest coach since slice bread and how a Liverfool season this year ....blah ...blah....!!!!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Brushing up on my humbleness, Rafa has drawn alot we should have won , but so has everyone else, its really tight from the relegation to the top .

If any of the top 6 teams, yes 6 gets on a run it could be a one horse race.

I will put my money on Liverpool because of one thing, fresh legs and less injuries, we have no excuse not to win.

Man U should be burnt out by now , Chelsea is in turmoil , A Vilal has no depth and Arsenal riddled with injuries.Its really hurting me that we are in a pack that we should have blown away from early January.

But hey we will do it the hard way .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Man U has a very good youth programme(look at the products), former players have done well elsewhere,we remain a very attractive club to players(no surprise we have probably the best player in the world),and we have a good coach, one that certainly appreciates fantastic players.
          Fergie is a nut, had Man U been a disciplined team, they would have more success against minnows(the real threat to Man U winning the EPL).
          Chelsea has nothing on Man U, we have better players.

You are waaay too kind.

Blessed

Comment

My respect for Fergie has blossomed the past 2 years , I thought the youthfull Jose and Rafa would blow him away , smart buys and investment in youth not to mention his tactical genius have done him well.

Comment

The tie yesterday against Everton has to be laid 100% at Rafa's feet. He made a crucial tactical error in taking off Torres for Lucas (how on earth is this man a footballer) Lieva. This gave the Everton fullbacks the freedom to push and pressure, whereas Torres's presence "kept them honest". Any b-league coach could have told you that Everton scoring was highly unlikely except from a set piece, putting Lucas on the field virtually guaranteed that they would get such chances. While it was Benayoun who made the unfortunate foul that lead to the goal, the introduction of Lucas gave Neverton the opening they were looking for...no offensive threat from Liverpool meant they could push up and create the situations needed for a set piece, especially in slippery nasty conditions.

If Rafa wants to bring the title home, he has to think more positively and go into games like this with a mentality of wanting to inflict TOTAL ANIHILATION on his opponents. He cannot be satisfied with a 1-0 win.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I am not sure I like this X. Every hero needs an enemy, and you are being a little bit too kind for my taste. BRING BACK X!!!! BRING BACK X!!!
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It doesnt in anyway mean you are on par with liverpool , I just respect the man , not the club..hehe

Comment

there you go.... now doesn't that feel much better? Stop trying to be what you are not.

Comment

I couldnt agree more! Man U is not on par with Liverpool. Man U is the pre-eminent force in the EPL!!!!
                      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        It doesnt in anyway mean you are on par with liverpool , ...
                        True. The Empire is champion of the World ... Loserpool is .... well ... Loserpool.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                        X