No announcement yet.

What a weeping and moaning and gnashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have no choice...neither do we, so acceptance is good, cathartic, but I will admit it does bother me that the Dumpire is on the rise again... anyone but them!
    Peter R

Comment

Please continue to spew your hATRED, it makes my day and lifts my spirits!!!!!!

X, come on, join in the mud-slinging. I appreciate your hatred the most. Where is Paul Marin when you need a good hate-filled post? PeterR I don't think you can carry the hate by yourself.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

well x neva accept nutten yet EVERY year for the past how long..him mek di SAME prediction and EVERY year him wrong!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"hatred" is such a strong word...if anything it should be "hate(manu)reds" anyhow, I don't really see my comments as spewing hatred, but rather expressing a mild dislike; you guys are the ones who are always on your high horse biggin up unuhself...enjoy the temporary stay on top...

i can't like a team with no soul...lost it with the departure of Cantona... and the insistence of having that hater of players Sir Alex in charge.
          Peter R

Comment

Experienced title winners and champions like Liverpool know that top league positions in the first half of a league season only means that you have an opportunity to win the title. It's what happens at the business end, the second half, that determines the champion. This year Liverpool can and will win the title, and we will do it without any fuss and blabber associated with supporters of clubs with lesser pedigree than Liverpool FC. You all know yourselves, admit it.

Slow and steady, all the way to the end May.

Torres, Gerrad, Mascherano, Carragher, the steely central backbone for the 2009 Premier League Champions.

DweetSweet seh so.....

Comment

Love it !!!! Keep it coming!!!! FYI we have every reason to ride our high horses, afterall, we have the trophies to prove it!!!! The rest of the teams will stand a chance to one day hold aloft the the trophy when SAF retires. Until then, I am happy to sit at the feet of Mr. President, Lazie, atop of the hill and throw down the scraps to you plebs.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by DweetSweet View Post
                Experienced title winners and champions like Liverpool know that top league positions in the first half of a league season only means that you have an opportunity to win the title. It's what happens at the business end, the second half, that determines the champion. This year Liverpool can and will win the title, and we will do it without any fuss and blabber associated with supporters of clubs with lesser pedigree than Liverpool FC. You all know yourselves, admit it.

Slow and steady, all the way to the end May.

Torres, Gerrad, Mascherano, Carragher, the steely central backbone for the 2009 Premier League Champions.

DweetSweet seh so.....

Tsk, tsk, tsk.....and to think that yuh go a GOOD GOOD school...........(shake head)

Comment

Working...
                X