Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a weeping and moaning and gnashing

of teeth by the liverfools!!!! Livafool 1 Everton 1
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

He who laughs last laughs best...if you are where you are now at season's end then yuh can laugh out loud as you want... I had said a loss would mean a good-bye to the chances of winning the EPL...a draw is barely much better but ... with still 17 or so games left there is a lot of football left.

Momentum is with you... the bad guys... but when you get your comeuppance, I'll just take it in quietly...the race is not just for the swift... You guys with all your fire power should be a little concerned about your lack of goal-scoring and hope th God your two main defenders remain healthy....so enjoy it, while it lasts.
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      He who laughs last laughs best...if you are where you are now at season's end then yuh can laugh out loud as you want... I had said a loss would mean a good-bye to the chances of winning the EPL...a draw is barely much better but ... with still 17 or so games left there is a lot of football left.

Momentum is with you... the bad guys... but when you get your comeuppance, I'll just take it in quietly...the race is not just for the swift... You guys with all your fire power should be a little concerned about your lack of goal-scoring and hope th God your two main defenders remain healthy....so enjoy it, while it lasts.
      In that case Jangle laughed the best. A certain Xtasy laughed when the Empire lost to Derby 2 weeks ago. Now look ... top of the league on goal difference with an outstanding game against Fulham, plus Loserpool affi visit the Kingdom. What Paul Marin call it again, Old Toilet? Well, whatever goes into a toilet get flushed away.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Beep beep!!!!!! What a ting when dem get around to gulping Manure!!!
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Sometimes what goes into the toilet can bung it up tuh...time will reveal all... anyway, I just read the match report on www.premierleague.com and it look like it was pure slackness that led to the equalizerif a team scores a good goal or creates their chances and takes them so be it...but you can't be giving it away. Rafa have to upbraid somebody.

We haven't heard from Paul on the site in a while...I know he recently moved from up north to closer to the sunshine in south and must be busy with that..anyway, I'm sure he will surface with some comments of encouragement for the Kop crew. We far from gnashing of teeth etc. very far..
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            with an outstanding game against Fulham, plus Loserpool affi visit the Kingdom. What Paul Marin call it again, Old Toilet? Well, whatever goes into a toilet get flushed away.
            damn Manu fans in all them glory today !!
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

I watched it on the net , Torres is back, xcept for his finishing touches , ran them ragged , got an open goal and missed,Keane cannot play with Torres up front, he lacks the confidence to impose himself.

We should have won by 3 a penalty wasnt given ,We let everton in and they punished us , Hypia or skertel left him unmarked and we paid a heavy price.

The race has just begun.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                I watched it on the net , Torres is back, xcept for his finishing touches , ran them ragged , got an open goal and missed,Keane cannot play with Torres up front, he lacks the confidence to impose himself.

We should have won by 3 a penalty wasnt given ,We let everton in and they punished us , Hypia or skertel left him unmarked and we paid a heavy price.

The race has just begun.
                heh heh heh .... the race start when yuh slip to second? Gwaan fool yuhself.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Good mawning Lazy
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Slow and steady wins the race..Liverpool all the way. Like a marathon, its time for someone else to take the lead and face the headwind. We will just tuck and draft until March end before we kick it up a notch and take the lead again. Man United will "buss' by then....

Comment

Originally posted by DweetSweet View Post
                      Slow and steady wins the race..Liverpool all the way. Like a marathon, its time for someone else to take the lead and face the headwind. We will just tuck and draft until March end before we kick it up a notch and take the lead again. Man United will "buss' by then....
                      You Liverpool fans wrote the book on spinning. Slow and steady? From having a 10 point lead to now being tied on points with Manu. To have a 6 points lead and now have only a 2 points lead over Chelsea ... is that slow and steady or stuck in the mud?

Comment

well..it does sound SLOW and STEADY to me.....dem SLOWLY losing dem lead and STEADILY losing title hopes

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

hehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Wha happen Karl? Remind me where Arsenal is again?
                            Peter R

Comment

we accept that ......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X