Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah,Sicko why are things like this still happening

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport..._THE_WAY__.asp

Refereeing still has a way to go in this country. I wonder if they review footage of games.

And we still have too many ignant people who watch football and few ways to ban them from games.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

They happen because they still have idiots like Howard Stennett refereeing games...would you believe this man was once FIFA?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

If our football is to be taken seriously all this foolishness must stop.somehow the people running the game need to come up with a more professional approach.

Comment

"...but this incident should peak the interest of the JFF and the PLCA to continue educating the clubs and their management about the 'dos' and 'don'ts' of club management."

I hope the editors interest are also piQUed by the writer's typo. Too much dependency on sqiggly red lines.

Besides that I agree fully with his opinion regarding the behaviour of the officials. Refereeing is not easy but good refereeing can help to keep a potentially hostile crowd in check...but obviously no guarantees. It's up to all stakeholders to keep themselves and their charges in line. The spectator should also be banned for an appropriate period of time for running onto the pitch, if identified.
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X