Jangle whey yuh deh? Westman, Rockman, Sickko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle whey yuh deh? Westman, Rockman, Sickko

top a di morning or should I say top a di league to yuh!!! Jangle, tell yuh bredren bout Berbatov!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Me just done watch it...."up in tha pub." I bet Raffa in pain now!

The Chelski gam was on another big screen and I tell you I bex bex when Chelski get 4 extra minute and scored in the fourth one to beat Stoke. I called Tilla and grudgingly gave him congrats. Anyway Man U and Chelski will be one and two.

Listen me good, good. If Ronaldo had been in Tevez' position, we would have tied, because instead of fighting through to cross to Berbatov who scored, Ronaldo would have gone down because there was so much contact. I am so glad Tevez fought through and did not go down because that cross and the header for goal were so sweet.

Dont mean to be sounding like I am hating on Ronaldo but I was in a pub full of Man U fanz who, like me, appreciate his artistry. However, at one time in the game a hand was barely placed on his back and he went down like a tank hit him.
    Last edited by Westman; January 17, 2009, 01:44 PM.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Sorry Mr. President, I had to run into the office today. I want tell yuh something, a me same bredrin call me and tell me seh Berba score!!!! What a bangarang!!!! Weh X deh?!!! Anybody see him from mawning???!!!!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Sorry Mr. President, I had to run into the office today. I want tell yuh something, a me same bredrin call me and tell me seh Berba score!!!! What a bangarang!!!! Weh X deh?!!! Anybody see him from mawning???!!!!
        Yuh notice X nuh say nothing bout the BPL since dem draw wid Stoke City? Here is an exchange picked up on the wires between some Liverpool fans.

One fan: See, that’s where they truly are Jammy Bastards. If that had been us we’d have bloody conceded in the last minute, not scored. (I assume thats Mosiah)

Another fan: If it happens once, its luck. When they do it every season for he last 15 seasons, its not luck. ( That sound like Paul Marin)

Another fan: God help us, then, because we’re not lucky at all. Nor have we been doing that for the past fifteen years. (ummm sounds like Peter R)

And another fan: WE LOSE. **************** United! **************** the Premier League, I don’t want it anyway! **************** THE ****************ING WORLD. I’m throwing this ****************ty laptop away, hung on me the ****************er **************** THIS **************** I wish DIARRHEA ON EVERYONE IN MANCHESTER! ****************! (Uncertain ... its either X or Rafa).
        Last edited by Lazie; January 17, 2009, 11:11 PM.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I was burying my grandmother today, got to watch the first 70 minutes or so before we left but got an update along the way to 'country'.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

LOL... unuh too funny! Congrats and enjoy it while you can.
            Peter R

Comment

My condolences. May she R.I.P.
              Peter R

Comment

sorry to hear man.
                I know Grandma must have been close to you
                RIP Grandma cause they are the backbone of the jamaican family
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X