Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Beattie to Delap

GOALLLL.

championship player make a wonderful assist.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Sass, outside of the one assist, Beatie didn't do anything to threaten Fuller's game. I'll give him the benefit of doubt though.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I don't think Fuller will be fighting with Beattie for his spot. Pulis doesn't like to play Fuller as the target man. He would be replacing Cresswell. If they buy Fred or the other African striker they are looking at, Fuller's place would definitely be at risk if he has one of his dry spells.

Comment

Today i saw Beatie with a one-on-one opportunity and lost the ball to the defender. I know that if it was Fuller who had the ball, then Chelsea would have been in deep doo-doo.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Beattie is not taking Fuller game. Cresswell will have to go. look for the beattie/fuller combination with, etheringtonn, Rory Delap, a fit liam lawerence, dioaf and stoke will be better for the second half. Their keeper is also good.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X