Asassin...what is going on with Fuller ....

Donovan Ricketts?

Ricketts case is a bit different. League 1 and League 2 clubs (Bradford City) will have issues acquiring permits for players but most players that play at Div1 (championship) and up EPL level wont have too much of a problem with acquiring a work permit if they are already there.

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
      No one disputed that he wont require a work permit? learn to read..I said he wont have a problem getting one. There is a difference! It is much harder for players who have never played ball b4 in the UK trying to get a permit than ones who are already there? The UK home office most of time makes special concessions on that. Case and point Kenwyne Jones' move from Southampton to Sunderland.
      Stop talk crap. Fuller will not get a work permit because of JA FIFA rankings; every EPL team knows that. Re-check your case and point on the Jones transaction in August 07 and you will find no obstacles for Jones to get a permit; T&T was ranked 63rd in the world and their 2 year average rank was well below 70...no permit issues. Stop chat crap

And for the record, Jones was only converted to an out and out striker in "04-05 season by Redknapp. Before that he played as a defender for his club and country.
        Well the '04-05 season was his first one in England, so that would mean that he's been a striker for pretty much the entire time that he's been there, correct?

His first cap for T&T came in 2003, so I imagine that he's played most of his international career as a striker, too. Yet he has only 4 goals in 35 international games.

Again, I just don't find his goalscoring rate impressive.

This man had a curved spine that required major sugery, plus several knee surgeries, playing in the premiership without good knees, at this point in time I don't think Mr. Fuller really gives a ish about the critics, I wouldn't, eventualy reaching the premiership and scoring goals some ballers would dream of that, just ask shevchenko

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
            Does anyone else think that this is way over the top?

For a forward, KJ's goalscoring rate at club level is nothing great. And at the international level it is downright poor. Check his stats:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenwyne_Jones

The kind of money that's being thrown around in the Premiership these days is insane.

Most of the games jones played for the national team pre 2005 was a winger and defender ... and he has only made about 4 apperances for the team since the WC .... he was converted to a striker at southampton
            Last edited by Naminirt; January 17, 2009, 12:46 AM.

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
              Well the '04-05 season was his first one in England, so that would mean that he's been a striker for pretty much the entire time that he's been there, correct?

His first cap for T&T came in 2003, so I imagine that he's played most of his international career as a striker, too. Yet he has only 4 goals in 35 international games.

Again, I just don't find his goalscoring rate impressive.

Nope zeppo you are wrong there ....

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                Stop talk crap. Fuller will not get a work permit because of JA FIFA rankings; every EPL team knows that. Re-check your case and point on the Jones transaction in August 07 and you will find no obstacles for Jones to get a permit; T&T was ranked 63rd in the world and their 2 year average rank was well below 70...no permit issues. Stop chat crap

Why do I always have to school these idiots. In case you missed it Trinidad like Jamaica were not below the 70 mark in the rankings. Matter of fact they never averaged 63 over the 2 yr period. You are talking out of your a$$. See it for yourself.

http://www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/E7...ARANKSHORT.pdf

Why do I always have to school these idiots. In case you missed it Trinidad like Jamaica were not below the 70 mark in the rankings. Matter of fact they never averaged 63 over the 2 yr period. You are talking out of your a$$. See it for yourself.

http://www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/E7...ARANKSHORT.pdf
                  Like I said, stop chat crap! Only a world class idiot or con man would pull rankings from Jan 07 to Dec 08 to show that T&T were ranked above 70, when the time frame needed is from August 05 to July 07. What, you think we wouldn't realize? Just so you know T & T average rank over that time frame is 62: well below 70. Please crawl back under the rock you came from and leave the grown ups alone.

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                    Like I said, stop chat crap! Only a world class idiot or con man would pull rankings from Jan 07 to Dec 08 to show that T&T were ranked above 70, when the time frame needed is from August 05 to July 07. What, you think we wouldn't realize? Just so you know T & T average rank over that time frame is 62: well below 70. Please crawl back under the rock you came from and leave the grown ups alone.

hmnnn.. how quickly you change your story when u realise u lost the debate. This is what u said in your previous post and I quote...."Re-check your case and point on the Jones transaction in August 07 and you will find no obstacles for Jones to get a permit; T&T was ranked 63rd in the world and their 2 year average rank was well below 70...no permit issues"

The rankings i posted showed from Jan'07- August '07 up to the time of jones transfer or did you miss that part? How can it be 62 when it shows an average of 76? youre just a pathetic individual. wateva makes u happy son!

How is he wrong?

X, I have been disappointed with the so called replacement(Fuller) for Pearl for many years but Fuller recently has done many things to improve his game, that is all I could ask.
                        The argument that Fuller plays for lowly Stoke discredits him (regarding worth) is ad hominem. Fact is by virtue of playing for Stoke he is not lucky to play against lowly Stoke. His opponents are from teams less maligned to the very best, and he has done good in a great league.
                        Saw Bibi marshal Ronaldo(forced to be submissive) for an entire game, and you know had Nandi given the chance to be in the EPL, he would've at least scored with the same consistency he has in other leagues.Some will disagree,no way to prove it but...
                        Fuller is making progress.

mi tun Immigration Services now

hmnnn.. how quickly you change your story when u realise u lost the debate. This is what u said in your previous post and I quote...."Re-check your case and point on the Jones transaction in August 07 and you will find no obstacles for Jones to get a permit; T&T was ranked 63rd in the world and their 2 year average rank was well below 70...no permit issues"

The rankings i posted showed from Jan'07- August '07 up to the time of jones transfer or did you miss that part? How can it be 62 when it shows an average of 76? youre just a pathetic individual. wateva makes u happy son!
                            Again, everyone can see that you are a puss.. hole, you like getting Bitc. slapped so I'm going to oblige you. Since you have a problem putting things together, Jones signed for Sunderland in August 07, the UK permit committee uses the previous average 2 year rankings in their decision. T&T's average rank over that time frame was 62, the table you came up with (shown below) is the average rankings from Jan 07 to Dec 08 (which is not the rankings used). Wheel and come again...better yet stop post crap , just go hang out with your FELLOWS.

FIFA Rankings Average for period January 2007 to December 2008
                            Produced by The Football Association
                            updated 12/11/2008

Ranking
                            Country
                            1 ITALY
                            2 BRAZIL
                            3 ARGENTINA
                            4 GERMANY
                            5 SPAIN
                            6 FRANCE
                            7 NETHERLANDS
                            8 CZECH REPUBLIC
                            9 PORTUGAL
                            10 CROATIA
                            11 ENGLAND
                            12 ROMANIA
                            13 CAMEROON
                            14 GREECE
                            15 SCOTLAND
                            16 MEXICO
                            17 TURKEY
                            18 RUSSIA
                            19 UKRAINE
                            20 SWEDEN
                            21 USA
                            22 POLAND
                            23 URUGUAY
                            24 BULGARIA
                            25 COTE D'IVOIRE
                            26 COLOMBIA
                            27 PARAGUAY
                            28 ISRAEL
                            29 GHANA
                            30 NIGERIA
                            31 SERBIA
                            32 DENMARK
                            33 EGYPT
                            34 SWITZERLAND
                            35 NORTHERN IRELAND
                            36 NORWAY
                            37 JAPAN
                            38 REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
                            39 MOROCCO
                            40 CHILE
                            41 FINLAND
                            42 GUINEA
                            43 AUSTRALIA
                            44 IRAN
                            45 SENEGAL
                            46 MALI
                            47 TUNISIA
                            48 ECUADOR
                            49 KOREA REPUBLIC
                            50 SLOVAKIA
                            51 HONDURAS
                            FIFA Rankings Average for period January 2007 to December 2008
                            Produced by The Football Association
                            updated 12/11/2008
                            52 BELGIUM
                            53 BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA
                            54 SAUDI ARABIA
                            55 HUNGARY
                            56 FYR MACEDONIA
                            57 UZBEKISTAN
                            58 WALES
                            59 ANGOLA
                            60 VENEZUELA
                            61 COSTA RICA
                            62 PERU
                            63 LITHUANIA
                            64 BELARUS
                            65 ZAMBIA
                            66 MOLDOVA
                            67 SOUTH AFRICA
                            68 PANAMA
                            69 CANADA
                            70 CYPRUS
                            71 TOGO
                            72 IRAQ
                            73 CONGO DR
                            74 SLOVENIA
                            75 ALGERIA

76 TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO

the link: http://www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/E7...ARANKSHORT.pdf

the guy does not care about facts... just his own notions...you have a lot of patience bredrin.

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
                                unnuh still a argue wid di man bway!! unnuh naave nuttin fi do? well then,
                                Carry On!!!
                                Some times you need comedic relief, so you answer Warlord and get a good laugh at his response.